Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates
Demyxx
Last Activity:
May 29, 2011
The last Timelord

Demyxx

New Member, from Gallifrey

Demyxx was last seen:
May 29, 2011
    1. DarkDust
      DarkDust
      I dunno, I thought being a photographer would be cool
    2. モンスーン
      モンスーン
      Heya, I might cling less than I thought, your page scares me as much as machetes :3
    3. DarkDust
      DarkDust
      You see, my dad was saying I could be an ambassador from brazil cuz I am pretty charismatic
    4. DarkDust
      DarkDust
      Cool,I think I'm gonna start japanese classes soon
    5. DarkDust
      DarkDust
      uhhh you??
    6. DarkDust
      DarkDust
      If I don't die
      I'll try to find I way to slip´away from school, and access the computer all day, got nothing more to entertain myself...-.-
    7. DarkDust
      DarkDust
      Sounds cool, People take work too hard around here, number one in kid worshipping!
    8. DarkDust
      DarkDust
      Still, I get scolded everyday because I'm lazy, I'm so sick of it...
    9. DarkDust
      DarkDust
      Used to fool myh parents all the time, Now they won't fall for nothing!
    10. DarkDust
      DarkDust
      Literally!
      But I can smart-talk then easily!
      Doesn't work everytime though!
    11. DarkDust
      DarkDust
      The same routine, I'm trying to miss school because no one else is going to school, but my parents don't care!
    12. DarkDust
      DarkDust
      !
      Oww, damn sorry about that :(
    13. DarkDust
      DarkDust
      owww, that's too bad.
      I think it was low pressure
    14. DarkDust
      DarkDust
      Owww, I never had anything stabbed on me, I only passed out once, these days on school, my head was spinning and I couldn't listen to anything, then suddenly everything blacked out, I woke up, lying in a hospital bed with the doctor making annotations on a desk beside me, Nobody knows what happened, I think I suffered from epilepsy
    15. DarkDust
      DarkDust
      Story time! While my dad worked at a restaurant (I was 8, I think) I was wrestling with my friend at a walkway (say what you want) and then he shoved me, I turned immediately only to feel my head banging at
      a small trailer, I thought I was just a normal hit, when I sitted my face bathed in blood, It was awesome/horrible
    16. DarkDust
      DarkDust
      Wasn't that bad, at least my head didn't bust open like before, I'm so goddamn clumsy
    17. DarkDust
      DarkDust
      No... I tripped and hit my head on the corner of a wall... serious
    18. DarkDust
      DarkDust
      I don't even care about the awards or level, it's cool discussing with people in here
    19. DarkDust
      DarkDust
      Sure, just one noobie question: You gain activity by posting or by spending tons of times online?
    20. DarkDust
      DarkDust
      You're the closest person to gain the award after me!
      99% of activity!
  • About

The last Timelord
    I am a British schitzophrenic KH fanatic!!! :D I am Immortal!

Getting into trouble, hanging out with my band and eating Ramen!

Signature

*Insert random shizzle here*