Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates
Demyxx
Last Activity:
May 29, 2011
The last Timelord

Demyxx

New Member, from Gallifrey

Demyxx was last seen:
May 29, 2011
    1. Sunnyxx
      Sunnyxx
      Lol! I'm afraid we'll have to agree to disagree on this one. I'm not really a Stephanie Meyer fan. =P
    2. Sunnyxx
      Sunnyxx
      Oh... lol. I'm listening to music and not watching Twilight. :P
    3. Sunnyxx
      Sunnyxx
      Soo... besides internet, are you up to very much?
    4. Sunnyxx
      Sunnyxx
      Oh dear. Insomnia's no fun. :\ On the bright side, at least you don't have sleeping sickness! That's even less fun...
    5. Sunnyxx
      Sunnyxx
      It's the October holidays and I am officially nocturnal. So I've preoccupied myself with levelling up the drive forms on KH2. Then I got a glitch and it inspired me to join this forum. I was going to make a thread asking about it, but I should check there isn't one on it already... I feel like a n00b asking, but is there a search function anywhere here? D=
    6. Sunnyxx
      Sunnyxx
      Haa. What are you doing up at quarter to three in the morning anyway? It is rather late to be interneting.
    7. Sunnyxx
      Sunnyxx
      I was told never to answer that question on the internet unless I wanted someone to track me down and kick my dog. But you don't seem like a dog kicker. I'm in Scotland. :D Lolz
    8. Sunnyxx
      Sunnyxx
      It's technically morning here too, 2:35AM to be exact. But I thought good evening would sound a little more impressive. ^^
    9. Sunnyxx
      Sunnyxx
      Why thank you for the welcome, and good evening to you. Hehe.
    10. Goldfish
      Goldfish
      Yes, I hate large giant heavy wooden shelves, Cupboards, beds. Anything Heavy and impractically large that is near impossible to fit in doors.
    11. Goldfish
      Goldfish
      Fine. Just trying to chill after helping my Cousins move =\
    12. Demyxx
      Demyxx
      oh so..... Still you dont help me up....brillliant...well i'll just lie here till you get back....-looks at the wall- seriously its like talking to a brick wall
    13. Cloaked Schemer
      Cloaked Schemer
      HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Wow, yur funny- oops, GOTTA GO!!! *speeds off*
    14. Soul Knight
      Soul Knight
      You're welcome, I have to leave now, but i'll be back tonight, remember I love you like I love everyone and you are special to me.
    15. Soul Knight
      Soul Knight
      You can't stop me from caring, I do care for you, you deserve compassion and love and you have mine.
    16. Cloaked Schemer
      Cloaked Schemer
      ALL RIGHT! SEE-YAH!!! *scrams out of the door*
    17. Soul Knight
      Soul Knight
      Well I do care about you very much, I would hold you if I could. I would wipe every tear from your eyes if I could, that is just who I am.
    18. Soul Knight
      Soul Knight
      Well I am begging, I have to. If that is what it takes to make you live I will keep begging.
    19. Soul Knight
      Soul Knight
      I'm begging you, don't die.
    20. Cloaked Schemer
  • About

The last Timelord
    I am a British schitzophrenic KH fanatic!!! :D I am Immortal!

Getting into trouble, hanging out with my band and eating Ramen!

Signature

*Insert random shizzle here*