• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates
LivingDeath
Last Activity:
Aug 24, 2010
Birthday:
May 14, 1994 (Age: 30)
Bleh.

LivingDeath

Dormina'd, 30, from Pick one

LivingDeath was last seen:
Aug 24, 2010
    1. Demyxx
      Demyxx
      Hola dude! wats up?
    2. モンスーン
      モンスーン
      Boo! Posted an SU on ya Fate RP, mind havin a lookie for me? Thanks :] ~ Monsoon
    3. Cloaked Schemer
      Cloaked Schemer
      Yeah, I'd love to join if that's what your getting at- just lemme read the full story
    4. x3pic
      x3pic
      thats pretty lame
    5. Demyxx
      Demyxx
      yh im a nutter i know!
      heheee....okay laters buddy!
    6. Demyxx
      Demyxx
      heheeee....i have loads of stories....all of my adventures....travelling with the doctor through time and space...its so amazing! :D
    7. Demyxx
      Demyxx
      hahaaaa....if only it were that simple....the people of nowhere only help me coz i helped them....and as i sadi they story is too long for me to explain but in laymans terms....you have to become their friends to get the power of 'nowhere'
    8. Demyxx
      Demyxx
      sorry....they dont listen to dudes! :P
    9. Demyxx
      Demyxx
      one step ahead of ya! -pulls out diamond hammer- i told you....the people of nowhere owe me one...while you were rambling i asked them to make me one....
    10. Demyxx
      Demyxx
      hhhmmm....I like it! :D
    11. Demyxx
      Demyxx
      oh....heheee...sorry! -puts hatchet down- what do we need a diamond for?
    12. Demyxx
      Demyxx
      say what? -swings hatchet in the air-
    13. Demyxx
      Demyxx
      a htchet! thats what we need -runs off to find a hatchet-
    14. Demyxx
      Demyxx
      mhmmm.....well dude....your violent!
    15. Demyxx
      Demyxx
      hahaaa....you violent person....
    16. Demyxx
      Demyxx
      lol.....i'll stick to calling him a goat...he gets really pissed off when i do! :D
    17. Demyxx
      Demyxx
      ha....i can judge Gabranth looks like a goat and darth vadar looks like death....that how i tell the diffrence! :P
    18. Demyxx
      Demyxx
      -switches off record player- hahaaa....dumbass!!
    19. Demyxx
      Demyxx
      oh how is he....havent seen him in a while....tell him we'll have he's supernova collector back in no time! :D
    20. Demyxx
      Demyxx
      HEY! I'm hitlers reincarnation remember.....im the one planning for world domination....you can help out if you want!
  • About

Birthday:
    May 14, 1994 (Age: 30)
    Bleh.
    Is an Asian.

Poker & Sleep

Interact

Content:
    AIM:
    BerserkerZero
    Yahoo! Messenger:
    silver_trumpzer0

Signature

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]​

You’re all students, right? Shouldn’t you be studying instead of wasting your time with this?
    Study hard, get into a good college, work at a respectable company, marry a cute girl…
    Why are you guys so desperate when it comes to something so useless? Won’t you regret it once you’re adults?

~ 'A' "Persona 4"​