Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates
XulonosXVI
Last Activity:
Nov 6, 2009

Followers 1

XulonosXVI

XulonosXVI was last seen:
Nov 6, 2009
    1. x3pic
      x3pic
      First i wanna say welcome,
      second i wanna say don't bump old topics please :/

now in response to your reply on the "What Unbirths Are" Thread

I already knew what heartless were. I wasn't trying to explain what they were..
      You said:
      "The creation of the first heartless was also the creation of the first nobody and unbirth, because if they were all tied together, then they would have to all be simultanious seperations of the heart, body, and soul"

The creation of the first heartless, was not necessarily the creation of the first nobody, this can be proven wrong. Not everytime a heartless is made a nobody is produced, Also you said the first unverse, well unverse came before heartless.
    2. Demyxx
      Demyxx
      Hey there..... Welcome!! :D
    3. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      ^_^ Hi There! I'm Summonerbrandon. It's a pleasure to meet you. I hope you enjoy yourself on this site.
  • About