• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates
Legendseeker
Last Activity:
Nov 20, 2021
Birthday:
Mar 31, 1992 (Age: 32)
Writer of Legends

Legendseeker

OPON, Male, 32

Content Writer

YOU'LL FLOAT TOO. Oct 1, 2017

Legendseeker was last seen:
Nov 20, 2021
    1. Nova
      Nova
      lol I'll help you out with the template if you need it.
      First of is simple post the OOC thread. OOC stands for Off of Subject or Out of Context.
      The OOC is where you post the plot, characters needed, rules, and template for people to make their characters.
    2. Nova
      Nova
      hmmm... all the ones like that I know of are all right in the middle of the story its kind of hard to get into a roleplay from the middle like that.

Youre a pretty imaginitive writer. Maybe you can make a new RP. :D
    3. Nova
      Nova
      Oh :(
      Maybe I can help.
      I just started a new one. It's a tryout RP but I think you still stand a chance if you post a template. It's all romancey though I dont know if you're into that sort of thing.

What kind of roleplay do you like maybe I can help.
    4. NightKairi
      NightKairi
      It's 7:30 pm for me, and it's dinner, let's talk tomorrow, if I'm online, bye Legend (^_^)
    5. NightKairi
      NightKairi
      I just have some free time that's why I was able to log in, but still not done with the family affairs
    6. NightKairi
      NightKairi
      Hi Legend! (^_^)
    7. Colonel Caboose
      Colonel Caboose
      hey, whats up LS
    8. Goldfish
      Goldfish
      Set phasers to stun. <Shhheeeewwwww> It would be illogical to not to shoot them now since we have our phasers set to stun.
    9. Goldfish
      Goldfish
      Okay, someone drove me there (That Pawn Shop) while I was asleep. Commence Heist to take Holy grail action plan superfluousness awesome A!
    10. mitsukaiwolf
      mitsukaiwolf
      uploaded a story! :D
    11. mitsukaiwolf
      mitsukaiwolf
      yea my war series will hopefully get picked up and published as books. (thats the dream anyway)
    12. mitsukaiwolf
      mitsukaiwolf
      once i get them out her on the forums yea. im trying to get them to where i want em first before i post.
    13. mitsukaiwolf
      mitsukaiwolf
      well i write fanfiction (such as KH) but im working on a series of books that involve war. i also have started a book with vampires and such, but thats just a draft.
    14. mitsukaiwolf
      mitsukaiwolf
      sweet. its nice to meet people with the same interests.
    15. mitsukaiwolf
      mitsukaiwolf
      no, i write stories as well.
    16. mitsukaiwolf
      mitsukaiwolf
      yepp! >.< lol
    17. mitsukaiwolf
      mitsukaiwolf
      yea id be glad to be your Riku
    18. Goldfish
      Goldfish
      The logical thing to do is to get some sleep so my tiredness will not interfere with the battles up ahead ^^
      (That was the first Star Trek thing I've seen and I already feel like a Star Trek Nerd XD)
    19. Goldfish
      Goldfish
      Your right, it seems illogical as well in my current state. The illogical of the illogical <blah blah> illogical because it would be illogical. More to say, it's past 1 AM and I should be sleeping >.<
    20. mitsukaiwolf
      mitsukaiwolf
      yes i drew them, but i go on DeviantArt and look at em. i can never get a good idea for drawings. :(
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 31, 1992 (Age: 32)
    Writer of Legends

Interact

Signature

[​IMG]