• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates
Beloved
Last Activity:
Jan 22, 2013
Birthday:
May 10, 1989 (Age: 35)
Web Journalist and YouTube\Livestream Partner

Beloved

Azure's Beloved, 35, from At home...

Beloved was last seen:
Jan 22, 2013
    1. Demyxx
      Demyxx
      As my life flashes before my eyes
      I'm wondering : Will I ever see another sunrise?
      So many wont get the chance to say goodbye
      But it's too late to pick up the value of my life
    2. The Heartless King
      The Heartless King
      Hey, i know we haven't really met, but i was wondering if your available if you could join mine and merlin's new rp? we're kinda desprate.
    3. Ryokosha
      Ryokosha
      Thank you. :3
    4. GrandShadow
      GrandShadow
      yeah, read my last post. i said he saw the event notice and ran off to the area. that was it. i was going to make a post of him in the area but then you started up the avatar stuff so i didn't. right now, i'd say he's in between Mac Anu and the event area
    5. GrandShadow
      GrandShadow
      i sent Karite to the place already, what's gonna happen with him?
    6. merlinosheep
      merlinosheep
      Yeah, i'll give a gew hints towards corbenik as it willl go
    7. Demyxx
      Demyxx
      LoL! Nice one! xD
      Anywaysss...what up G?
    8. Demyxx
      Demyxx
      Not really, nearly kicked the crap outta this dumb french kid who was tryna chat me up while i was working in me dads shop!! KMT!
      I swear to god if i wasn't working i woulda rammed that friggin' tour book down his fecking throat!!! >.<
    9. Demyxx
      Demyxx
      Aaaw! Wellgood luck with that buddy! I shall eat this ramen in your honour! :D
    10. Demyxx
      Demyxx
      Hahahaaa, you bought it upon urself dude! xD
      Anyways, how are ya?
    11. merlinosheep
      merlinosheep
      Allright, he just logs back into the world with a strange new power?
    12. Demyxx
      Demyxx
      Hiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!
    13. Beloved
      Beloved
      Alright...um...you may want to make a sig to make sure everyone sees your changes in character and your chosen avatar. Because I'm thinking about making Corbenik's secong form available as an avatar.
    14. merlinosheep
      merlinosheep
      Yup, with the sword and AIDA arm
    15. Sogeking
      Sogeking
      Cool thanand if you know anyone else that would like to join just ask them to
    16. Sogeking
    17. Sogeking
      Sogeking
      was wondering if you would join a RP about heros we need more people can you help out
    18. The Vizier of Agrabah
      The Vizier of Agrabah
      lol True, always been a fan of Aladdin ever since I was young. Thanks for you welcome it is appreicated.
    19. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      I really can't say. I didn't see him post in the three days.
    20. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      -____________________- oh no. You and Nick use the computers at the college and he went, used the computer that you use and now his account is based off the ip of that computer that you use? You really need to just have the mod ban his account permanently. If they ban the ip, then you have no choice but to redo your account but on a computer with a different ip. Don't you have a computer that's not a part of the college?
  • About

Birthday:
    May 10, 1989 (Age: 35)
    Web Journalist and YouTube\Livestream Partner
    Calm, reflective, and thoughtful. Then seconds later I'm the complete opposite.

Gaming, matial arts, and J-Rock!

Signature

Isiah 54: 17- No Weapon Formed Against You Shall Prosper and every tongue that rise against you shall be condemned. This is the Heritage of the servants of the Lord and the righteousness in him.
    "When I want something, I can never unwant it."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (\_/)
    (O.O)
    C(")(") Help this bunny take over the internet by copying it into your signature.