• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates
EliteGunnerLeo
Last Activity:
Apr 7, 2010
Birthday:
Aug 23, 1993 (Age: 31)

EliteGunnerLeo

New Member, 31

EliteGunnerLeo was last seen:
Apr 7, 2010
    1. LDC1121
      LDC1121
      lol Senioritis is a horrible disease that a large amount of high school seniors across the country get. it's highly contagious and extremely difficult to treat. symptoms include: laziness, drowziness, inability to do work, B.S.ing assignments, and general slacking off. Senioritis season usually lasts from March to late May, though there have been several cases that have contracted the diseases in September and onward! lol
    2. LDC1121
      LDC1121
      they must, too many innocent lives are being lost at the evil hands of Senioritis, I even hear it's affecting lower grade levels, I hear a few juniors even sophmores are catching the dreadful disease!!! :eek:
    3. LDC1121
      LDC1121
      yup so far I've been able to avoid catching Senioritis, but I hear the disease gets stronger as graduation comes closer and closer....I may need a vaccination!!! lol
    4. LDC1121
      LDC1121
      yea but with all the cases of Senioritis popping up, maybe I have a chance! lol
    5. Tsukiyomi
      Tsukiyomi
      *Grabs Gunblade and puts away Ebony* I just need some rapid firing!
    6. LDC1121
      LDC1121
      looks like it, my other friend Chris, said he might be able to set me up with a job at the movie theater where he works, but with all the activities I have going on right now: baseball, tutoring, schoolwork, exercising, etc., I don't have time to take on a job until after graduation and that's when the job hunt gets really competitive
    7. Tsukiyomi
      Tsukiyomi
      *brings out Ebony and Ivory and starts shooting* Lets rock!
    8. Tsukiyomi
      Tsukiyomi
      Heh. You're welcome.
    9. LDC1121
      LDC1121
      naw it's not that really I mean, I got into every school I applied to, it's just on me now to decide where I wanna go and how am I gonna pay for it. cuz none of the school's are willing to give me money, I haven't received any outside scholarships, and I REFUSE to take out a loan, so I'm running very low on options right now :(
    10. Tsukiyomi
      Tsukiyomi
      *Saw a planes above you* Leo. Catch! *Throws gunblade at you*
    11. LDC1121
      LDC1121
      hehe thanks :) I'm still a little stressed out about the whole college thing though
    12. Aqua Fresh
      Aqua Fresh
      Pretty fun, how's yours?
    13. Tsukiyomi
      Tsukiyomi
      *Starts slashing through SOLDIER members* This is too easy.
    14. Aqua Fresh
      Aqua Fresh
      I'm alright, thank you for asking.
    15. LDC1121
      LDC1121
      yea luckily I don't have to go to school on friday cuz I'm going on a college visit for the weekend :)
    16. Tsukiyomi
      Tsukiyomi
      *twirls Gunblade* Yeah.
    17. LDC1121
      LDC1121
      just cuz I had a good weekend hanging with my friends and talking to you, and now I have to go back to the loneliness of school cuz none of my friends go to my school now
    18. Tsukiyomi
      Tsukiyomi
      Heh. Lets rock!
    19. LDC1121
      LDC1121
      chilling relaxing my sore muscles, and dreading going to school tomorrow! bleh!!!
    20. Tsukiyomi
      Tsukiyomi
      Hell yeah dude.
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 23, 1993 (Age: 31)

Signature

GUNNER -
    LOCKED, LOADED, & READY TO RIP

Tall, lithe and sneaky, the Gunner is a mysterious being from another
    plane where they have mastered technology to compensate for their
    world's absence of magic. Generally weak physically, he attacks at a