• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates
EliteGunnerLeo
Last Activity:
Apr 7, 2010
Birthday:
Aug 23, 1993 (Age: 31)

EliteGunnerLeo

New Member, 31

EliteGunnerLeo was last seen:
Apr 7, 2010
    1. Tsukiyomi
      Tsukiyomi
      What happened?
    2. Tsukiyomi
      Tsukiyomi
      Not much. You?
    3. LDC1121
      LDC1121
      lol it usually takes my brothers 10 min. to get ready and it takes me like an hour, typical girl I know! lol brb gotta get my stuff ready for school tomorrow be back in like 30 min. rofl
    4. Tsukiyomi
      Tsukiyomi
      *keeps slashing through enemies* Sorry. Got lost on the road of life. Lol.
    5. LDC1121
      LDC1121
      so you had to wake up at 4 AM??? how far away is your school???
    6. LDC1121
      LDC1121
      gosh don't ya just love mondays?! *note the sarcasm* lol why'd you wake up at 4 AM??
    7. LDC1121
      LDC1121
      you're welcome, so aside from your friend's expulsion, how did the rest of your day go??
    8. LDC1121
      LDC1121
      it's ok :)
    9. LDC1121
      LDC1121
      lol that's ok, if you remember it tell me. :)
    10. LDC1121
      LDC1121
      what's his name? and did you like the vid???
    11. LDC1121
      LDC1121
      it's Roxas and Xion for me all day! :D btw here's my all time favorite kingdom hearts instrumental : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2vO7CbZvAI I swear Kyle Landry has to be my favorite piano player, I wanna play just like him one day! :)
    12. LDC1121
      LDC1121
      ditto, I prefer to listen to instrumental or piano versions of anime songs I already know like kingdom hearts :)
    13. LDC1121
      LDC1121
      lol I can say for a fact that I listen to this kinda music alot hehe
    14. LDC1121
      LDC1121
      this is so random and weird, yet I'm dancing around to it right now!!! :D
    15. LDC1121
      LDC1121
      I try lol I coulda been a cheerleader if I didn't hate cheerleaders so much! :D
    16. LDC1121
      LDC1121
      you go for it!!! I've totally got your back even though I don't go to your school or live anywhere near you!!! :D WHOOO!!!!!
    17. LDC1121
      LDC1121
      gosh, what a wuss though, does he even regret getting your friend expelled???
    18. LDC1121
      LDC1121
      oh god, I'm sorry, that's terrible and dumb!!! that kid who snitched sounds like a prick!!! he probably was all *boo-hoo* cuz he got ketchup on his $100 American Eagle shirt!!! *BLEH* :P
    19. LDC1121
      LDC1121
      so wait, one of your friends got expelled from school for smearing ketchup on a guy as a joke, correct??
    20. LDC1121
      LDC1121
      I could! that could be my first assignment when I study film in college, make a documentary! :D I'll call it: The Lazy Plague: The Devastating Effects of Senioristis lol
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 23, 1993 (Age: 31)

Signature

GUNNER -
    LOCKED, LOADED, & READY TO RIP

Tall, lithe and sneaky, the Gunner is a mysterious being from another
    plane where they have mastered technology to compensate for their
    world's absence of magic. Generally weak physically, he attacks at a
    distance with a brutal arsenal of weapons. The Gunner has even been
    able to channel the magic of Arad to enchant bullets with elemental
    powers, which unleash gruesome damage on creatures vulnerable to