Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates
Zerieth
Last Activity:
Feb 17, 2012
I have no job

Zerieth

Head Game Reviewer, from In the area between light and dark

Zerieth was last seen:
Feb 17, 2012
    1. Become
      Become
      But then wouldn't nullifying time work against traveling through it? And the only attacks that I've seen him doge so far have not particularly called for time travel to avoid. A falling branch, logs being thrown at him, vines coming through to wrap around him. I mean, the manner in which it is used pretty much makes it of a similar breed of power as teleportation, which is something that isn't too professional to be using consistantly.
    2. Become
      Become
      Effectively, any manipulation of time is moot. If time is perspective, then it's not possible to traverse in the physical sense. How does on remove themselves from time if time is just something that is percieved? And more so, how do they pull themselves back into a previous point under those same conditions? And even if time were slowed or stopped, objects could still move at the same speeds, and a person's perceptions of events would still remain normal. But as it stands, time holds as nothing more than a construct by humans to measure events.
    3. Become
      Become
      I know plenty of great writers, better than myself by phenomenal leaps. The trouble is bringing them in.

Manipulating matter would actually be easier. There's always concrete evidence that matter legitimately exists, and approached right, is easier to manipulate. Time on the other hand is not so concrete, and without any visible physical construct, it; no atoms, no tangible substance. You defended the thought that time is relative. That means that it's merely perception, and hence, harder to alter.
    4. Become
      Become
      But he's not really changing anything; merely making things the way they're meant to be in the first place. Hence, time traveling in such a manner is superfluous.
    5. Become
      Become
      And rearranging your own molecules is that much less feasible than breaking the space-time continuum?
    6. Become
      Become
      The problem there is that neither are necessarily there. And in certain planes, time works differently, or doesn't exist at all.

Also, I've tried to work an affiliation here before. But if you're starting a forum for RPing, you should try to affiliate with at least one other site than this. That way you get a wider range of membership.
    7. Become
      Become
      And on a lighter note, if you're starting a site/forum of your own dedicated to RPing, might I suggest a site to seek out affiliation with?
    8. Become
      Become
      Not to burst your bubble on your own thing, but if an aura user can phase, with ease, through something so complex as time, then what's to stop one from rearranging the matter of either an object, or themselves, so as to phase through things (ie, walking through walls)?
    9. Haresuno
      Haresuno
      I would, but can't at the moment. Got work and not gunna be on a comp a lot during spring break. Maybe when I get back.
    10. Become
      Become
      Well, I think a character with battle scars is more interesting than someone who has never been touched. Shows that they are prone to making mistakes, even if they're skilled. And you've given no response regarding my post on the Approved Characters thread.
    11. Nova
      Nova
      be careful with VP and Pm like this because some would consider it a form of advertising. I would be interested but wait until you have them up and then advetise in your signature ok. Thanks :)
    12. Become
      Become
      Then, not to be mean, but the fact that he's had a literally perfect success rate is nothing for you as his owner to boast about.
    13. alchemistz
      alchemistz
      Is she alright now?
    14. alchemistz
      alchemistz
      Who's Nina?
    15. Become
      Become
      Well, my uncertainties were listed on the Approved Characters thread. And also, did any of his missions happen to take place in group RPs?
    16. alchemistz
      alchemistz
      Hello. Still there?
    17. Become
      Become
      And in truth, there's a lot of Zack that leaves holes.
    18. Become
      Become
      I meant the Doc as in Doctor Emmet Brown. Although BttF might not be the best way of going about this one.
    19. Moogle
      Moogle
      We just want to end it. So can you please judge it sometime when you can based on how we played it?
    20. Become
      Become
      You missed the reference.
  • About

I have no job
    I am a fan of kh, kh chain of memories, and kh-2

Games and Books

Signature

[​IMG]

I will blow them all into dust.