• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates
EliteGunnerLeo
Last Activity:
Apr 7, 2010
Birthday:
Aug 23, 1993 (Age: 31)

EliteGunnerLeo

New Member, 31

EliteGunnerLeo was last seen:
Apr 7, 2010
    1. Tsukiyomi
      Tsukiyomi
      It seems like you're really excited. Lol.
    2. Tsukiyomi
      Tsukiyomi
      Thats cool. Hunters is his top Rp.
    3. Tsukiyomi
      Tsukiyomi
      Hey there Leo. How are you?
    4. The Heartless King
      The Heartless King
      Of course you can! i need as many people as we can get. Your completly welcome to join :)
    5. LDC1121
      LDC1121
      it's ok, I kinda dozed off for a little bit anyway, that long drive this morning left me exhausted so I took a little nap. lol so where were we?? oh yea you were amazed by my cat like ninja reflexes!!! :D
    6. LDC1121
      LDC1121
      hehehe maybe just a little bit :)
    7. LDC1121
      LDC1121
      that's right them cat like reflexes are like....ooo something shiny!!! :D
    8. LDC1121
      LDC1121
      I am to! I'm a brain ninja, all girls are! lol
    9. LDC1121
      LDC1121
      how did I just get shot in the leg when I'm a ninja and can dodge all your bullets???
    10. LDC1121
      LDC1121
      I'm a first class ninja, I can dodge anything!! :D
    11. LDC1121
      LDC1121
      a great one cuz it can dodge all your bullets no matter what gun you have! HA!
    12. LDC1121
      LDC1121
      really??? well then I guess I'm your worst nightmare cuz I'm a first ranked Brain Ninja! PAJOW!!!!!! :D
    13. LDC1121
      LDC1121
      me neither, I'm just that random.....BRAIN NINJAS!!!!! see? :D
    14. LDC1121
      LDC1121
      yea I know and the present is a gift and all that other hoohah! lol
    15. LDC1121
      LDC1121
      that's true, I'll just have to adjust to it. man after this whole weekend I don't wanna go back to high school, I just wanna jump into college already! :D
    16. LDC1121
      LDC1121
      lol gosh I hope so! even after everything that happened this weekend, I'm still excited to be going to college. yet this excitment is scaring me a bit, like the more excited I become of going to college, the more I realize that I'll have to leave home and I'm not gonna miss it. like I'm afraid that once I get to college I won't want to come home cuz I'm having too much fun at college. it's kind of a dumb thing to be afraid right? :o
    17. LDC1121
      LDC1121
      lol that's one of the reasons i don't wanna be a doctor, I'll stick to the movies where I belong! :D oh btw while I was exploring the college I got to see inside the tv studio at the college and see all the fancy equipment and editing programs I'll get to use when I take those classes, it was AMAZING!!!!
    18. LDC1121
      LDC1121
      way to put it in medical terms lol :) why do medical definitions of normail things always sound painful??? like snessing, the medical definition for sneezing sounds so painful!! lol
    19. LDC1121
      LDC1121
      you mean anxiety problems??
    20. LDC1121
      LDC1121
      not really, I mean I always keep my medicine on hand in case of emergencies and I do breathing exercises to help calm me down when I feel an attack coming on (which happens alot in my school lately) so I can manage it at times, but at the parties this weekend I just felt so overwhelmed I don't know what woulda happened if the police didn't come to stop the party
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 23, 1993 (Age: 31)

Signature

GUNNER -
    LOCKED, LOADED, & READY TO RIP

Tall, lithe and sneaky, the Gunner is a mysterious being from another
    plane where they have mastered technology to compensate for their
    world's absence of magic. Generally weak physically, he attacks at a
    distance with a brutal arsenal of weapons. The Gunner has even been
    able to channel the magic of Arad to enchant bullets with elemental
    powers, which unleash gruesome damage on creatures vulnerable to