• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates
Zenrot
Last Activity:
Nov 16, 2012
Birthday:
Apr 14, 1991 (Age: 33)

Zenrot

New Member, 33, from Virginia

Zenrot was last seen:
Nov 16, 2012
    1. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      Kairi star is baaack! I'm not lying!!! I'm serious!!!!!
    2. VentusSearcher
      VentusSearcher
      Doing good. Just kinda bored
    3. VentusSearcher
      VentusSearcher
      Hay Zenrot! How's it Hanging!
    4. Kitty
      Kitty
      Hope you have a nice birthday.
    5. Aqua Fresh
      Aqua Fresh
      Hey, your a very kind person. :)
    6. Aqua Fresh
      Aqua Fresh
      Well, nothing much.
      I like drawing so, I was planning on drawing Genesis, Zack Fair, and Roxas.
      What about you?
    7. Aqua Fresh
      Aqua Fresh
      Mississippi is where I currently live.
      I was born in Memphis, TN though my parent's are from Cambodia (In Asia)
    8. Aqua Fresh
      Aqua Fresh
      I'm doing great.
      So, Where are you from?:)
    9. Aqua Fresh
      Aqua Fresh
      Hi, how are you doing? :)
    10. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      I'm doing great. I'm laughing as to how some people are crying for Spam City and most likely the Spam Lounge.
    11. VentusSearcher
      VentusSearcher
      It's goin good.it's been great being back here after being banned. I missed the site sooooo much. Wbu
    12. VentusSearcher
      VentusSearcher
      Hay Zenrot. How's it going. I'm Axel if you don't remeber.
    13. x3pic
      x3pic
      haha yea they are pretty good ideas D:
      also, i really don't yell at people who lack information. D:
      i yell at people who claim they have more knowledge than me, yet they don't and ask the basic information, for example Answer Man D:.
      The other times im yelling, are pretty much at you and other people who know KH, because i like to push you guys
      but really im rather nice, O.o if you wouldn't argue with me
      anyway about the ideas, they are just thoughts so when i get em down on paper, ill let you know, which would probably be by the end of the weekend
    14. x3pic
      x3pic
      ONE MORE THING!!! (in uncle voice). I have a few ideas, that require you, but if you are just going to argue with me i sort of can't pitch em to you.
    15. x3pic
      x3pic
      to be exact i was saying what you were saying, you just said it better. is basically what im saying. And IF i was saying it wrong, then it would be the first and only time you have proved me wrong so i wouldn't really care. If you want me to be wrong, just to shut you up then im wrong? oh my!? Also, I'm nice to everyone until they give me a reason to be, like Answer Man for example. It may seem like im mean to him, in all actuality im pushing him to think harder. I respect him. your just lame (:. Also i gave u props a few times, but ur to ignorant and hot headed and just want to argue
    16. x3pic
      x3pic
      I'm handing you a infraction for an irrelevant post,
      if you have a problem with me don't spam it on the kh section
      thank you have a nice day. that is your only warning.
    17. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      You want to join the Evolution debate? I think I'm going to love enjoying every minute of it. XD
    18. Kitty
      Kitty
      I never did that, thankfully, because I always had the draw command on at least one character, and if there was ever a spell that could be drawn that was unknown, I'd get it just to see what it was.
    19. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      I know. And some people just want to say that they're the same because of similarities and I'm like "SCREW YOU!!!". That's why I just liove to bash the theories that I mostly know that shouldn't be true.
    20. Kitty
      Kitty
      Really, the only thing that annoyed me a little about junctioning was that it discouraged magic use. I like to cure with magic as opposed to items. But what was boring and irritating was spending forever fighting a boss because he had a good spell and you needed to draw 100 of them for each character. Yeah, you can make magic in other ways, but not really at the start of the game.
  • About

Birthday:
    Apr 14, 1991 (Age: 33)
    Uh.. hey there?

Games, Guitar, Bboying, Chillin.

Interact

Signature

Guess I'm back... how is everyone?