Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates
Mythril Roxas
Last Activity:
May 4, 2011
I'm a secret agent of the KGB.....0.o

Mythril Roxas

New Member, from in a van down by the river, lol

Mythril Roxas was last seen:
May 4, 2011
    1. King of Darkness
    2. King of Darkness
      King of Darkness
      lol i know right
    3. King of Darkness
    4. Reonarudo Butsuchiru
    5. Reonarudo Butsuchiru
      Reonarudo Butsuchiru
      I was going to have something like that. But at the same time I'm going to introduce a new character...
    6. Reonarudo Butsuchiru
      Reonarudo Butsuchiru
      Well, I was thinking about making the leader of the Fraternity (I'll take care of that) and he'll launch an attack that gets the media involved and the institute starts to select students for training (they don't know what it's for) for a counter-terroism unit.
    7. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      First of all, it's in the bible that says that God chooses those of his own heart. That is not even a fabricated lie. Not only that, I don't need to know what psychology is all about because I know about it. Psychology and Christianity are two completely different subjects and psychology focuses on emotions, different types of science and mental abilities/problems as well as the mind. Human psychology focuses on human experiences. Psychology is, like science, only limited to what is on this universe. Christianity focuses on the salvation of the spirit, the connection with God, the errors and sins and what we should avoid as we try to gain eternal life. Christianity goes and tap into the spiritual realm that even science can't even reach through spiritual means and truths. Fear is not "King of the Human race". Fear is nothing compare to the other things that happens in life. Fear may make us have doubts but everyone have power to overcome it. Saying that it rules humans is far-fetched.
    8. Reonarudo Butsuchiru
      Reonarudo Butsuchiru
      They won't attack the institute, only the prison, which I stated before is a closed off section of the island. It wouldn't make sense for them to attack the institute seeing that there are far too many students there for them to possibly handle.
    9. Reonarudo Butsuchiru
      Reonarudo Butsuchiru
      Alright. Even though you totally took control of my character I'll let it happen this one time.
    10. Reonarudo Butsuchiru
      Reonarudo Butsuchiru
      Right now it is about 3:30 PM.
    11. Abyssal Knight
    12. Abyssal Knight
      Abyssal Knight
      i remade the whole thing but it was about these kids who were keyblade wielder whose parent were taken over by Xehanort.
    13. Reonarudo Butsuchiru
      Reonarudo Butsuchiru
      You do know that Reon is outside, right? Al lthe classes are over (at least for the morning students). The nocturnal classes start at 8:00 PM at the institute.
    14. Reonarudo Butsuchiru
      Reonarudo Butsuchiru
      I have to read it first, Mythril Roxas.
    15. Abyssal Knight
      Abyssal Knight
      ok...sure will....
    16. Abyssal Knight
      Abyssal Knight
      hey umm i might be resarting kingdom hearts runaways again wanna join if i do?
    17. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      XD Stupid 1000 word character.
    18. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      You misunderstand the meaning of "The shepherd watches over the sheep." By that, i'm saying that the leader always watches over the others to make sure that they gain the strength to survive and get the nourish needed to go on. The same way that Jesus Christ did for us. I'm a Christian and I'm true at heart a christian and I love God and no matter what happens, I can do as many good and that always outweigh the bad. What you're saying is not really true from my point of view. God chooses the pastors to help people and give them power. Treat pastors like they're Jesus? Now that's a first I've heard but I don't see anyone who ever did that in a church and I know people who don't do pastors like that. "Test the spirit to see if they are God." If the pastor is not the one that God called after his own heart, that means that you must flee. My pastor said once that there are other pastors who won't teach you the things that must always be taught and there's one who won't teach you about sin.
    19. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      What you said is not true. Pastors are human but my pastor makes us learn about some religions and what we should be careful with. God sends pastors according to his heart for our needs. Christianity do not force them to learn only about the area in what they should stay. Well, the church that I go to don't. I don't know. I go to "African American" churches of Christianity but I don't know anything about the Catholics or the like. Still, the pastor makes sure that there are no other religions that may influence us and may mess us up. " The shepherd watches over the sheep." Christianity and God do not force you not to figure out why others tends to go to other religions. It's you, yourself, that do that. I'm doing a topic on religions, why it's debatable, why there are types of religion that people tends to dislike, why people tends to go to a type of religion that captures them and which religion is not liked the most. To tell you the truth, the information overwhelms me.
    20. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      XD And why do you find a need for a pastor weak?
  • About

I'm a secret agent of the KGB.....0.o
    love to write, play music, play B-ball, and judo.

judo, B-ball

Signature

All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent. - Thomas Jefferson
    Do the thing you fear most and the death of fear is certain. - Mark Twain
    Our virtues and our failings are inseparable, like force and matter. When they separate, man is no more. - Nicola Tesla

CHECK OUT THIS RP!!!!! NOW!!!!