Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates
VentusSearcher
Last Activity:
Oct 2, 2013
Mowing Lawns

VentusSearcher

Steam is the only way...., from Seattle

VentusSearcher was last seen:
Oct 2, 2013
    1. Tsukiyomi
      Tsukiyomi
      It ercs me too.
    2. Keyblade Master Roxas
      Keyblade Master Roxas
      He had multiple accounts. P
    3. Zero
      Zero
      Yeah I bet there is too. lol
    4. Zero
      Zero
      Oh sweet man... How many have you made/
    5. Zero
      Zero
      Wow XD that's a lot dude
    6. Zero
      Zero
      Wow. I have all my other ones at Level 4. And stage 8 done.
    7. Become
      Become
      1. That is correct. I want to maintain a focus on the students, and the Masters teaching them for this RP. I intend to bring this into a series of sorts that will go through the events of the class of rookie Keybearers in this segment.
      2. Roleplay Academy is not, and was never my site. I have, however, worked well enough with the people running it.
    8. Zero
      Zero
      Oh awesome man. Did u get any role levels done?
    9. Zero
      Zero
      Ouch, that would suck....
    10. Zero
      Zero
      Yeah, level 4 is where I am....
    11. Zero
      Zero
      Oh I see, funny but I'm still out there. I have 2 Level 4 main roles for each of them done, and the other half way done. I'm not even gonna worry about the 3 other roles because they don't even give you much. I ended up finishing 16 missions so far. They are not that hard. I got that primitive strike on most of them by snicking up to them, but soon I should be moving into the story.
    12. No.III Xaldin
      No.III Xaldin
      ima go eat, talk to you later
    13. No.III Xaldin
      No.III Xaldin
      lol, i know

i was on a more interactive game site called www.friendcodes.com

it has a new feature called instant messaging and you get to make a chat room for 4 people

it is based on nintendo games that go wifi, but now, pokemon seemed to have invaded that site for now, still, a win for me
    14. Zero
      Zero
      Alright man, it may be awhile before I am able to accept because I don't have wireless or any thing like that.... And hows XIII going for you?
    15. Zero
      Zero
      Dang that suck but at least we get to free roam.
    16. Zero
      Zero
      I wait till it turns around and just take a shot at it. It works. Just gotta do it right. And right now it's kinda getting boring, so I might move on the story soon..
    17. Zero
      Zero
      Oh, nice. I'm still in the big area, I'm fighting that Behemoth King, I do the primitive strike and then kill it. Then run back a few ways and do it over. It gives me 4000 CP and it takes about a min or sometimes less.
    18. Zero
      Zero
      Is that a good place for CP, is it like in a cave? And what mission did you stop yet...
    19. Zero
      Zero
      Yeah I just found that out and thanks. Btw, how is your progress going?
    20. Zero
      Zero
      Nevermind. I just got done playing at Chapter 11 so far. I'm doing Mission two right now, will you help me with that? Im just going around and getting CP, killing those birds and those dogs type things lmao, I don't know what the name of them are.
  • About

Mowing Lawns
    Life is looking up for me.

Hockey, Guitar, Video Game's, Oboe, Tenor Sax, Clarinet, MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE, FUN!

Signature

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]