• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates
Kitty
Last Activity:
Dec 13, 2021

Awarded Medals 1

Birthday:
Nov 13, 1985 (Age: 38)
Teacher

Kitty

I Survived The BG Massacre, Female, 38, from Kentucky, USA

Staff Member Administrator
Kitty was last seen:
Dec 13, 2021
    1. VentusSearcher
      VentusSearcher
      Hey Toph I have a question. Will there bee open sign ups for a staff spot??? I just want to know because requim is off the staff, that would mean there will be a open spot?
    2. Azula
      Azula
      Thanks for editing my triple post of doom. Moderated posts make me go >.<
    3. Aqua Fresh
      Aqua Fresh
      Mississippi. Family Reunion type of thing.
      THank you. Are there things I missed?
    4. Aqua Fresh
      Aqua Fresh
      Toph!!! I'm BACK!!!! :D
    5. Destiny
      Destiny
      No problem, glad to help with your question.
    6. Destiny
      Destiny
      Yeah, plus I've seen the Japanese secret movie at the end of the game in translation and it makes sense with it and all.
    7. Destiny
      Destiny
      I do not belive so. From information I've gathered about the game from the Japanese version the person speaking in the background would be if I have this correct, Ansem the Wise.
    8. GrandShadow
      GrandShadow
      thanks for changing my name so quickly
    9. Azula
      Azula
      Well we can either be friends, or enemies. I'd would rather we set aside our differences. Mental institutions make me sad.
    10. Azula
      Azula
      Yay I wasn't expecting to see another person here with a 'similiar' name.
    11. Moogle
      Moogle
      It just wasn't worth my time anymore, yanno? Why should I have to worry about people who are unmotivated and wont care?
    12. Moogle
      Moogle
      Don't worry. I'll still be around, I just stopped giving a damn when these people decided to stop trying. Maybe the new mod will actually be able to motivate them.
    13. Destiny
      Destiny
      lol ok no problem, yet I ended up embarassing myself
    14. Moogle
      Moogle
      Please remove my RP modship. I quit.
    15. Destiny
      Destiny
      Woah it's stickies, lol now I'm embarassed lol
    16. Destiny
      Destiny
      ummm, kind of funny, not to embarass you or anything, but you just posted in a bumped thread, Best Game was bumped by a newbie when the post before that was back in April
    17. Desert Warrior
      Desert Warrior
      I suppose it would be more like somebody bending one element has more skill, but the Avatar has more power.
    18. Desert Warrior
      Desert Warrior
      I was just reading TV Tropes, and there was this one entry on this page involving Avatar. Basically, it says that Aang can't fully use each individual element like other characters, such as Toph bending metal. I was wondering if you thought that is true or not.
    19. Future King Hao
      Future King Hao
      I already knew that. Like I said to Desert warrior. I just wanted to start over, thats all
      sorry for hating me :(
    20. Flash Delirium
  • About

Birthday:
    Nov 13, 1985 (Age: 38)
    Teacher
    Way too lazy to fill this out. Ask if interested.