• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates
Kitty
Last Activity:
Dec 13, 2021

Awarded Medals 1

Birthday:
Nov 13, 1985 (Age: 38)
Teacher

Kitty

I Survived The BG Massacre, Female, 38, from Kentucky, USA

Staff Member Administrator
Kitty was last seen:
Dec 13, 2021
    1. Raven
      Raven
      Ugh... >.>

The conversations better be eloquent and fancy..
    2. Raven
      Raven
      What do you guys talk about...? 0.o
    3. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      So what if it has been introduced in the previous thread? It is not like the new members will read it anyways.

Also, I find SoratheKeyBladeHolder so... untamed and idiotically amateured.
    4. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      Dx you blew it!! You gave away the secret!!
    5. Raven
      Raven
      [Edited by Toph because this is apparently a spoiler?]
    6. Namine Lonsinger
      Namine Lonsinger
      ohhh,sooooorrrryyyyyyyy ^_^
      i didnt knowzzzz :(
    7. Aqua Fresh
      Aqua Fresh
      Not anymore. :)
    8. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      Yaaay! Thanks!! XD Oh yea. My computer went and made two of the same threads since it is way early in the morning and the site is slow around that time.
    9. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      Did the site just added a Dissidia section? I didn't realize it until 1:00.
    10. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      XD Hey. Thanks for telling me to lower down the size of the sig. Just realized that they now given me the option of creating a suitable size instead of their recommendation so I was able to step away from their 29 * 257 rule.
    11. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      I guess I have to lower it down myself. Oh well. I am not mad at you so don't worry about enforcing the rules.
    12. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      I said that I don't know if I can promise you because I keep seeing the same pictures in the 300's. If I can't find it, then I'll change it up with something else. That is what I meant but I really didn't think that it would affect the site that much.
    13. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      I will see if I can find a smaller version in it's width but I really don't know if I can promise you on that part.
    14. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      ??? What in the world are you talking about? My siignature is 350 * 325.
    15. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      Read my post again in gfx artist thread. I just edited my post and right now, I'm real frustrated.
    16. Aqua Fresh
      Aqua Fresh
      Are you sure? Should I.. Nvm.. I'll talk to you on MSN about this.
    17. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      <.> That sucked. He's doing good on the Bones show too. Just realized that he just finished a movie a few months ago this year.
    18. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      yea. I was looking up information on the Angle t.v. show as to why it ended the way it happened but then when I saw Kingdom Hearts: Squall Leonhart under his name, I went straight to the link and started screaming on the inside! HE'S SO PERFECT AS THAT CHARACTER AND I DIDN'T KNOW THAT IT WAS HIM!!
    19. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      Oh my gosh!!!! Did you know that david boreanaz was the voice actor of squall in kingdom hearts?!! Aaaaaaah!
    20. Aqua Fresh
      Aqua Fresh
      Toph, I may want to apologize you and Rai over and over again, but I'm really busy and didn't got a chance to do things on the arcade. So, I've made tournaments. I'm currently searching for a client to put more games on our arcade.
  • About

Birthday:
    Nov 13, 1985 (Age: 38)
    Teacher
    Way too lazy to fill this out. Ask if interested.