Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates
Zerieth
Last Activity:
Feb 17, 2012
I have no job

Zerieth

Head Game Reviewer, from In the area between light and dark

Zerieth was last seen:
Feb 17, 2012
    1. Denki Wolf
      Denki Wolf
      Since I know you like Tsubasa, There has been a question bugging me.
      In the first world they got to, with the kudans, what anime is that from?
      It looks like a cool Idea, but I can't find it.
      Do you know?
    2. Ventus
      Ventus
      Zerieth, I don't think I accepted you for Neo Kingdom Hearts (the remake), did I?
    3. Denki Wolf
      Denki Wolf
      Thnx!
      I just got back into the game.
      Going from the first to the third, not even thinking about the second.
      Well, ok it was technically an accident.
      Lol.
    4. Moogle
      Moogle
      Good news! I am like. . . 2/5 way done with the submission story. I should hopefully have it done by the end of the weekend.
    5. Zerieth
      Zerieth
      I'm not a mod. I'm just a Vetaran which only allows me to lock my own threads. You'll have to go and ask a moderator to get rid of it.
    6. Gestahl
      Gestahl
      Hey,could you help me? I double posted my intro post by mistake in two different threads,could you delete the one with no replies? and also another one in the fave bbs keyblade thread, where my post says 'delete post plz'. Thank you.
    7. Become
      Become
      Looking over the grading that I got on my bit, I don't quite see how the system you've outlined yielded the numbers I got.
    8. Become
      Become
      If I might ask, how much gets deducted for errors and issues? Oh, and how exactly will the single stories be working? Should I just make a new thread for each chapter, or can I just keep my solo works on a single thread?
    9. Become
      Become
      Your character's weapon... is it his aura weapon?
    10. Zerieth
      Zerieth
      you can use yours if yuo like but if not then w/e
    11. Become
      Become
      I guess. In that case, I won't be doing a KH themed character. Maybe another aura user, one that I can pass off as a more seasoned AMS veteran.
    12. Become
      Become
      ... You changed the battle location?
    13. The Heartless King
      The Heartless King
      lol that's fine for now.
    14. The Heartless King
      The Heartless King
      Sorry, but it doesn't let me private message last time i checked.
    15. The Heartless King
      The Heartless King
      i noticed i'm not a mod anymore on your site? Is there a reason for that?
    16. The Heartless King
      The Heartless King
      Nevermind i got it working, but the part inside the brackets don't belong there. Just the last part
    17. The Heartless King
      The Heartless King
      i can't get that link to work either
    18. The Heartless King
      The Heartless King
      i'll need time to apply that to my thick head and try and see if i can do this. Also i got your pm. The link you gave doesn't exist. Just letting you know
    19. The Heartless King
      The Heartless King
      Well i'll try. I'm guessing since Fighters govern strength they should use mostly strength based skills right?
    20. The Heartless King
      The Heartless King
      So just attributes, and character details and whatnot is all i have to write?
  • About

I have no job
    I am a fan of kh, kh chain of memories, and kh-2

Games and Books

Signature

[​IMG]

I will blow them all into dust.