• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates
Kitty
Last Activity:
Dec 13, 2021

Awarded Medals 1

Birthday:
Nov 13, 1985 (Age: 38)
Teacher

Kitty

I Survived The BG Massacre, Female, 38, from Kentucky, USA

Staff Member Administrator
Kitty was last seen:
Dec 13, 2021
    1. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      It's alright it's not your fault ^.^ This site seems to have a mind of its own, I'll try to repost it in an hour and see how it makes out.
    2. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      Actually I don't even think you can see what I wrote so maybe they should all be deleted and I'll try to repost the topic at another time v.v
    3. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      Hey sorry about this but a thread I created posting multiple times and I was wondering if you could delete some v-v It's in the Debate section so sorry =[
    4. Goldfish
      Goldfish
      Well the place has gotten smaller with the dwindling activity, so it couldn't really be helped XD
    5. Goldfish
      Goldfish
      Oh darn, I was going through the Calendar and I forgot about your birthday. Being Red and all, I figured you HAD to have some Birthday Wishes. Better late than never =] But better on time than late >.<
      Happy Birthday oh dear maiden of the west =D
      ~Sincerely, a mere Goldfish Squire.
    6. 0blivion
      0blivion
      happy birthday! I'm new but I was trying to find out how to post and saw what today was! I hope your day is fantastic!
    7. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      DX You took off your Avatar Profile pic. XD But I like the lion with the wizard hat. KEEP THAT INSTEAD!!
    8. Goldfish
      Goldfish
      No, because of a childish excuse, I didn't want to post and wanted a name change =]
    9. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      -_________- School ended very bad... ggrr... how are you?
    10. Plasmos
      Plasmos
      #00FFFF < that colour
    11. Plasmos
      Plasmos
      Ayye, mind if you change my username colour to cyan blue?
    12. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      :D:D:D You don't know how many times I am bouncing up and down in my seat while dancing to my favorite remix in my soul...
    13. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      -________- I miss Overdose/Ninjy.
    14. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      @_@ I have died from watching and listening to too many "The World God only knows" music and episodes. I must have more! You shall join... or not.
    15. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      XD Never mind. =D Anyways, I have finally completed the signature... well... three signatures for Kirsten! <.> But what made me made was that I went and forgot to finish Yuna's wings behind her hair when it was large enough in my face that it came out incompleted. DANG IT ALL!!! At least I figured out how to make my renderings blend in better and make them more high "qualified".
    16. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      Whoa! You having grammar problems or did it just came naturally? Guess my drama director was right.
    17. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      XD Hee hee hee. I don't know. I can just picture you singing... in japanese romanji... Koda Kumi style.
    18. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      I don't know what makes me want to ask you this (Probably due to me becoming 1000 words addicted) but have you ever thought of becoming a singer?
    19. NeRo
      NeRo
      alight leave everything to me
    20. Dragoon9108
      Dragoon9108
      Are you in charge to where you can put someone to be in charge of something like that, and if you are, I wouldn't mind doing that because I have plenty of ideas for it.
  • About

Birthday:
    Nov 13, 1985 (Age: 38)
    Teacher
    Way too lazy to fill this out. Ask if interested.