Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates
Napoléon
Last Activity:
Jul 11, 2018
Hogwarts, send a message via owl. Appreciated.
Disposing the One Ring with Frodo.

Napoléon

Kuroko Fangirl, Female, from Hogwarts, send a message via owl. Appreciated.

So, haven't bought KH 2.8 yet. Is it worth the money? I checked online and the average play through time is abysmal.... Jul 10, 2018

Napoléon was last seen:
Jul 11, 2018
    1. annyssrr
      annyssrr
      Very wealthy, healthy, and nice. Enjoy eatting a lot.
    2. RebelMurf
      RebelMurf
      Ah there was always a few I'd talk to. The ones that didn't get on my nerves.
      Well, i'd talk to the ones that did as well mostly saying to bugger off or feel pain xD But still its all talking right?...right? xD

Sorry xD But i'm sure you will find another partner. Just beware me and mine don't go easy on those who are trying to take over the world before us xD
    3. Abyssal Knight
      Abyssal Knight
      I've been pretty good
    4. annyssrr
      annyssrr
      I'm born in June
      BTW in Chinses zodiac, you're a pig. *no offense*
    5. RebelMurf
      RebelMurf
      Probably not xD
      I'm rather anti social xD

And it sounds as if we would. But I have already made plans for world domination with another friend of mine xD
      Sorry.
    6. Goldfish
      Goldfish
      Yeah. Long lost bro's. Though not blood related and we don't look alike. We have this bond like how a secret agent guy would take a bullet for the president =]
    7. Abyssal Knight
      Abyssal Knight
      Ah it's ok...I sure you did ok.
    8. RebelMurf
      RebelMurf
      Haha, I don't do well at parties xD. I'm not a very social person xD

And yuss. There giant ego really needs to be taken down a notch. (Awesome battle face. Wish I could think of one) xD
    9. Belovedness
      Belovedness
      Tests are always a bugger, and Im pleasent, just watching Slenderman and such.
    10. Goldfish
      Goldfish
      But we're just buds! Bro's in fact! Kinda related =P
    11. Abyssal Knight
      Abyssal Knight
      Dont be I'm sure it'll be ok.
    12. annyssrr
      annyssrr
      I'm doing great, except, I don't like school make-up days.
      What month do you born?
    13. Abyssal Knight
      Abyssal Knight
      Yup yup yup....so good luck on mid terms.
    14. annyssrr
      annyssrr
      I don't know. In Chinese zodiac thing, it said that a mouse, so mouse usually stay up at night. I guess that's how I am too. :)
    15. Goldfish
      Goldfish
      So I went there, and met the Boogie Man. He was a pretty cool guy. We just boogied down all day and night.
    16. Belovedness
      Belovedness
      Yeah, my favorite is GUMI but her songs are rather depressing or cute ANYWHO
      Hows are you doings the stuff todays?
    17. RebelMurf
      RebelMurf
      I'm 19 now so ill be 20 xD

I know right? They just slide all over the paper like there all that xD
    18. annyssrr
      annyssrr
      OH.....last night I stayed up 'till 3o'clock in the morning.
    19. Abyssal Knight
      Abyssal Knight
      I can change them If I don't like them.
    20. RebelMurf
      RebelMurf
      Haha, It's still some way away xD

And im getting old xD I'll no longer be a teenager :o

Pencil xD
  • About

Hogwarts, send a message via owl. Appreciated.
    Disposing the One Ring with Frodo.
    Just your usual friendly Canadian girl. I enjoy the small things in life and cats. Rocking chairs always cheer me up too.

... That and hot chocolate.

I speak two languages: English and French. I am currently learning Spanish... Wish me luck!

Merci. À plus.

Signature

Nudity For Life
    Resident Chemistry Nerd
    Awesome Avvy by the one and only Kitty ~! <3​

Napoléon - It can change the world !
    Angel (Angie) - One penny at a time.

A Mari Usque Ad Mare
    "Spread the love; One person at a time"
    Skwippy x Spwaky Ninja Kittie League
    Skwippyz My Spectacular, Adowable, Fwuffie, Luffie, Mwagical, Pweanut Bwutter Hwuggie Kwittie

Je t'aime​