Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates
Napoléon
Last Activity:
Jul 11, 2018
Hogwarts, send a message via owl. Appreciated.
Disposing the One Ring with Frodo.

Napoléon

Kuroko Fangirl, Female, from Hogwarts, send a message via owl. Appreciated.

So, haven't bought KH 2.8 yet. Is it worth the money? I checked online and the average play through time is abysmal.... Jul 10, 2018

Napoléon was last seen:
Jul 11, 2018
    1. Goldfish
      Goldfish
      I think I just vomited a little in my mouth =\
      And new topic, what's planned for your weekend?
    2. ADogX
      ADogX
      hax.why d u like lady gaga!?listen to DragonForce
    3. Kloudian
      Kloudian
      Haha! Well, I have heard that pigs being smelly animals is a misconception and they're actually very clean animals.
      A pig fanclub? I'd be interested in joining... xD
    4. Destiny
      Destiny
      All fixed up, and don't worry the site is so well known for being stupid and screwing up by making multi posts
    5. Belovedness
      Belovedness
      Umm, I'm not sure really, chance i guess

Oh and Slenderman has a slit for a mouth that will open up
    6. Goldfish
      Goldfish
      But hey, kids want to be adults. That's why we sell children sized bikinis (much to my disgust) XD
      Why on earthen would you Sphincter muscle search?
    7. Goldfish
      Goldfish
      Famiy Guy just sucks off the populous much like today's Simpsons. Only reason why it's so popular is because a lot of under age kiddies watch it.
      And I ggogled "Hairless" just to let you know>.<
    8. Goldfish
      Goldfish
      Spider Piig... I was extremely disgusted by the movie. I have to go back at least 10 seasons from the film just to appreciate The Simpsons now. And Family Guy? Another horrid show. I don't find it funny at all.
      Now I'm extremely curious and want to know. So I quickly googled. All I could find were animals and bald people. Though I do have a vague idea, but rather not say on this pg forum =P
    9. Goldfish
      Goldfish
      I'm pretty sure it's a president... I am from Indonesia =P
      Only the Classic Simpsons are good. Ever since sometime in the early 2000's, the quality dropped horrendously. A number of my knowledge comes from it. History, traditions and other not very important things that you need to know. Now it's half arsed slap stick comedy. I do watch Southpark though. And like the Simpsons, a lot of my knowledge comes from that as well XD
      And how does hairlessness make an R rated convo? I thought of those hairless cats, haha.
    10. Belovedness
      Belovedness
      Ahaha, thanks, and no he just...doesnt have a face (that was never really explained) but he DOES have a mouth *nod nod*

But yeah >.> I'm into alot of random things
    11. ADogX
      ADogX
      yay =D.thanks for the help to
    12. ADogX
      ADogX
      alright cool.thanks!im gonna be back later
    13. ADogX
      ADogX
      hey did u read the 2nd part of my fanfic yet?it's Kingdom Hearts: Destinies
    14. RebelMurf
      RebelMurf
      Haha, Strangely enough its not the first time someone thought the way I spoke was cool. It is however the first time someone asked for an autograph.

And don't worry, we shall conquer all :P
      I think you will need to throw everything you got at us. My partner is pretty fricking awesome.
    15. annyssrr
      annyssrr
      Lol...you're very funny. Also, I'm sure you're healthy, are you?
    16. Belovedness
      Belovedness
      He's an urban mytho stalker guy who abducts small children and horrifically murders them without a trace. He's also always watching your children...although you cannot see him because he's so slender and pale and without a face

ANYWHO~
      I'm just here...doing nothing as usual
    17. Goldfish
      Goldfish
      Nope, we have a a primo as well. I think Indonesia has a president. In the end, it's much the same thing, I guess =P
      Oh no. Not really =P I just wanted to qote the simpsons, haha.
      in terms of facial features, I mean XD
      Turning 20 and still no sucess with growing a manly piratey/Viking beard >.<
    18. Kloudian
      Kloudian
      I saw your comment on Annyssrr's profie... xD
      People born in the year of the pig are also extremely stubborn. But you know, that could be a good thing. I too was born in the year of the pig.
    19. ADogX
      ADogX
      hey Diamond, read my Kingdom Hearts: Destinies story. and tell me what you think! i'll be on later
    20. Goldfish
      Goldfish
      I assume Canada has a prime minister instead of a president, then? =P
      And "is that the love between a man and a woman, or the love of a man for a fine Cuban cigar?" -Hibbert
      And I'd hardly be related to the Boogie man. I'm hairless and he's... well boogie!
  • About

Hogwarts, send a message via owl. Appreciated.
    Disposing the One Ring with Frodo.
    Just your usual friendly Canadian girl. I enjoy the small things in life and cats. Rocking chairs always cheer me up too.

... That and hot chocolate.

I speak two languages: English and French. I am currently learning Spanish... Wish me luck!

Merci. À plus.

Signature

Nudity For Life
    Resident Chemistry Nerd
    Awesome Avvy by the one and only Kitty ~! <3​

Napoléon - It can change the world !
    Angel (Angie) - One penny at a time.

A Mari Usque Ad Mare
    "Spread the love; One person at a time"
    Skwippy x Spwaky Ninja Kittie League
    Skwippyz My Spectacular, Adowable, Fwuffie, Luffie, Mwagical, Pweanut Bwutter Hwuggie Kwittie

Je t'aime​