Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates
Napoléon
Last Activity:
Jul 11, 2018
Hogwarts, send a message via owl. Appreciated.
Disposing the One Ring with Frodo.

Napoléon

Kuroko Fangirl, Female, from Hogwarts, send a message via owl. Appreciated.

So, haven't bought KH 2.8 yet. Is it worth the money? I checked online and the average play through time is abysmal.... Jul 10, 2018

Napoléon was last seen:
Jul 11, 2018
    1. Goldfish
      Goldfish
      If I work on Sunday =P
      I'm planning on creative Industries. its studying for the sake of studying. I can go off from there to what I really want to do afterwards, haha.
    2. Goldfish
      Goldfish
      What's with everyone saying that my head looks like a butt? oh wait... That's why =\
      I make about 15 an hour. 25 on Sundays. It's a start but I'm planning on Uni this year because of this.
    3. Goldfish
      Goldfish
      It's not too bad, but that's me pushing when trying to save money XD
      Scooch exists no more, mush like the teletubbies =P
      And it's just like that sphincter story again, isn't it =|
    4. RebelMurf
      RebelMurf
      Haha, well, my handwritings very messy so I'll have to practice before I can give you one :P

And I can't tell you. She's so super amazing it might just blow your mind. And yuss. She has many special powers. Which I also cannot tell you xD
    5. Belovedness
      Belovedness
      I have no idea who that is but OKAY~ =3

And stuff...gyah GIMP is killing me >.>
    6. Belovedness
      Belovedness
      D'aww I think Salad Fingers is darling (he's sooo sweet~)
    7. Belovedness
      Belovedness
      Mmm no one really knows, they just vanish into oblivion without a trace
      And yeah, I do that too; that's normally where I watch shows (like Abridged Series and whatnot)
    8. Remedy
      Remedy
      name is Fate&Fury
    9. Remedy
      Remedy
      hey make my cousin feel welcome
      he made an intro he needs friends
    10. Goldfish
      Goldfish
      all up monthly I would pay about... anything between 500-800 dollars Australian. This includes groceries, transport... pretty much everything, haha.
      Scooch was perhaps my first nick name, until my friends heard about "Gooch" and also that Scooch happened to be a children's musical group as well =P
    11. Kloudian
      Kloudian
      Ah, yeah. I know... random things. xD
      Thanks for the... support? Izzat what it's called? xP
    12. ADogX
      ADogX
      mess around with our brother with ur creepyness and the rest of...you.also go to my last post in my KH: Destinies thread.i posted ideas about Nobody names for the characters.tell me what u think and help me out if u can
    13. ADogX
      ADogX
      you my sister,can be so creepy and confusing...keep it up!why haven't u done this to our brother?
    14. Goldfish
      Goldfish
      I need monies for rents and billies! Also I'm a nice guy, haha.
      Nick names... Camoupthegooch, Gooch, Scooch, Goldfish, Gotch, Gotcha. Pick one or make one up =]
    15. Goldfish
      Goldfish
      I'm the super casual. They ring at random times and say "Hey, can you work now?"
      But I'll be going to bed again soon. Work starts in 12 more hours XD
    16. ADogX
      ADogX
      creep my friend?what?and just listen to starfire.the lyrics are amazing.i have the chorus in my sig.look where is starts from Burning Starfire till the end of it
    17. Goldfish
      Goldfish
      EVERYTHING IS TERRIBLE. haha.
      Midnight shift tonight, 12am to 9am. Exiting =\
      I should be sleeping for it but I've already slept 10 hours =\
    18. Kloudian
      Kloudian
      If I remember correctly, the mud helps soothe their sensitive skin and acts as a sort of natural sunblock... o.o' -Completely unsure as to why she knows this-
      There should. But being so new to the site, I'd need some extra credibility before people actually join. xd
    19. ADogX
      ADogX
      FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.....at least listen to dragonforce once! listen to starfire and Scars of Yesterday.also look what i posted in my KH: Destinies thread.some ideas i want u to check out and help me with
    20. ADogX
      ADogX
      no Lady Gaga!u must listen to DragonForce!for u are my sister!
  • About

Hogwarts, send a message via owl. Appreciated.
    Disposing the One Ring with Frodo.
    Just your usual friendly Canadian girl. I enjoy the small things in life and cats. Rocking chairs always cheer me up too.

... That and hot chocolate.

I speak two languages: English and French. I am currently learning Spanish... Wish me luck!

Merci. À plus.

Signature

Nudity For Life
    Resident Chemistry Nerd
    Awesome Avvy by the one and only Kitty ~! <3​

Napoléon - It can change the world !
    Angel (Angie) - One penny at a time.

A Mari Usque Ad Mare
    "Spread the love; One person at a time"
    Skwippy x Spwaky Ninja Kittie League
    Skwippyz My Spectacular, Adowable, Fwuffie, Luffie, Mwagical, Pweanut Bwutter Hwuggie Kwittie

Je t'aime​