Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates
Napoléon
Last Activity:
Jul 11, 2018
Hogwarts, send a message via owl. Appreciated.
Disposing the One Ring with Frodo.

Napoléon

Kuroko Fangirl, Female, from Hogwarts, send a message via owl. Appreciated.

So, haven't bought KH 2.8 yet. Is it worth the money? I checked online and the average play through time is abysmal.... Jul 10, 2018

Napoléon was last seen:
Jul 11, 2018
    1. Remedy
      Remedy
      cya later!
    2. Remedy
      Remedy
      yup good point
    3. Remedy
      Remedy
      me either
      and dun worry
      i'll keep you up to date
    4. Remedy
      Remedy
      well he mentioned it
      before the new account
      i just gave Goldfish a message explaining what happened maybe my cousin will get grace
    5. Remedy
      Remedy
      he talked to Goldfish about it
    6. Remedy
      Remedy
      He made "FatewithFury"
      his old account did not allow him to have a public profile or a avatar or a sig pic
      so he made a new one
    7. Remedy
      Remedy
      Hey my cuz is prolly gonna get banned
      he made another account
    8. Goldfish
      Goldfish
      Well Einstein was one of those once in a life time people XD
      This isn't going to become a who's the better sex debate, now is it =P
    9. ADogX
      ADogX
      check out my thread soon and tell me what you think at least
    10. ADogX
      ADogX
      yes,yes they can.but depending on the song.E.P.M,Heroes of Our Time,and Scars of Yesterday are good examples
    11. ADogX
      ADogX
      just listen to them.they can make sounds with their guitars no one has ever done.that INCLUDES Van Halen
    12. ADogX
      ADogX
      u say pwn cuz you've never heard them B4.listen to their song E.P.M(Extreme Power Metal) and you'll be amazed.also read the Why So Much Final Fantasy thread i started
    13. ADogX
      ADogX
      also i now just made the 2000th comment on your profile.do i get rep power reward now? =D
    14. ADogX
      ADogX
      seem likes we're in a battle on the Currently Listening To? thread. Led Zeplin vs DragonForce...LET'S DO IT!!!
    15. Oathkeeper
      Oathkeeper
      Yeah, most of the people in the room knew who did it the second the teacher hit the floor. Hes too idioticly guilty everyone noticed xD. Anyway I gotta go for tonight, things to do before I go to sleep.
      Ttyl!
    16. Oathkeeper
      Oathkeeper
      Yeah, most of the people in the room knew who did it the second the teacher hit the floor. Hes too idioticly guilty everyone noticed xD. Anyway I gotta go for tonight, things to do before I go to sleep.
      Ttyl!
    17. Oathkeeper
      Oathkeeper
      I know, people are immature when it comes to my school xD. But no, I got off the hook since my teacher was to lazy to tell the principal about it. In any case, I guess it turned out okay, because the teacher wasn't hurt or anything and I didn't get in real trouble. :P I still don't like those guys though...
    18. Oathkeeper
      Oathkeeper
      yeah...true! Lol and this prank was a little mean. The 3 kids unscrewed the teacher's chair in a way, as if if the teacher sat on it it would break and the teacher fell on the floor. I got blamed for it because most of my teachers don't like me.(they don't really like anybody lol.)
    19. Oathkeeper
      Oathkeeper
      Haha, nice with the napping ^^. I would've fit in a nap or two if I had the time but...<.<.
      Anyway, weird stuff just like at school a couple of kids pulled a prank on a teacher and I got mixed up in it for some reason lol. I'm Mr. Popular, everyone knows who I am so it's not too good when people hear what I got tangled into. Usually I do pull a prank or two, not to be mean or anything, just to give people a good laugh. But today was a little out of hand. xD haha
    20. Oathkeeper
      Oathkeeper
      xD. Great, i mean some weird things happened but...how was your day?
  • About

Hogwarts, send a message via owl. Appreciated.
    Disposing the One Ring with Frodo.
    Just your usual friendly Canadian girl. I enjoy the small things in life and cats. Rocking chairs always cheer me up too.

... That and hot chocolate.

I speak two languages: English and French. I am currently learning Spanish... Wish me luck!

Merci. À plus.

Signature

Nudity For Life
    Resident Chemistry Nerd
    Awesome Avvy by the one and only Kitty ~! <3​

Napoléon - It can change the world !
    Angel (Angie) - One penny at a time.

A Mari Usque Ad Mare
    "Spread the love; One person at a time"
    Skwippy x Spwaky Ninja Kittie League
    Skwippyz My Spectacular, Adowable, Fwuffie, Luffie, Mwagical, Pweanut Bwutter Hwuggie Kwittie

Je t'aime​