Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates
Napoléon
Last Activity:
Jul 11, 2018
Hogwarts, send a message via owl. Appreciated.
Disposing the One Ring with Frodo.

Napoléon

Kuroko Fangirl, Female, from Hogwarts, send a message via owl. Appreciated.

So, haven't bought KH 2.8 yet. Is it worth the money? I checked online and the average play through time is abysmal.... Jul 10, 2018

Napoléon was last seen:
Jul 11, 2018
    1. ADogX
      ADogX
      dont worry,you'll enjoy it.and idk why meat is wrong.it tastes good =D
    2. Goldfish
      Goldfish
      I don't know... she changed lives =P
      here's a few clips from the show http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2uQT_WK4Ho
      Well they're australian born but have a russian background. Their parents though, way cool!
      Ow, I feel like I've been slapped on the wrist XD
      What's wrong with meat?
    3. ADogX
      ADogX
      alright cool.thanks.you'll be shocked at the end of the part
    4. Goldfish
      Goldfish
      This, is Daria
      [IMG]

Well they may not be models, but they're Russian friends =D
      Veggie Burgers? But I like meat. But some greens wouldn't hurt. If anything, it'll make me stronger!
    5. RebelMurf
      RebelMurf
      He is indeed xD
      He kinda just came out with it one day, out of the blue... people were like "Whao! and I did not see that coming"
      And I was like hehe....
      Someone had mistaken him as a girl on the forums and he didn't bother to correct it, and eventually he just went along with it xD (He's odd)

And thank you ^^
      Just for that I'll give you a country when I rule the world.
      (Damn. I forgot I used the mind ray...just act like nothing happened......) *Smiles*
    6. ADogX
      ADogX
      what do u think of my theory?and also i have a new part of KH: Destinies up
    7. Goldfish
      Goldfish
      You did get the chick with glasses railing the green jacket right?
      Oh it's not creeping. Why it's all mutual. I know them =P
      In future, the Earths gravity becomes stronger because people are getting heavier. Just my little end of the world theory. The Earth sinks in space and lands in a sun =D
    8. RebelMurf
      RebelMurf
      Actually your a hundred percent correct xD

Well, there is one thing to correct. ü was known as my sister but then after a couple of years after been on the site she revealed that she's actually a he. So there both my brothers ^^

I must congratulate you on how accurate your memory is xD
      I don't remember what I had for breakfast yesterday let alone something like that xD
    9. Goldfish
      Goldfish
      Daria. From the 90's. You may have been a wee child when it was airing =P
      Russia does have it's fair share of sexy models. I know not of names but I hear stories ;P
      Chicken Fingers? I roast them on an open fire. Or an oven in a more civilised fashion. Not a fan of deep frying, makes things oily tasting =\
    10. RebelMurf
      RebelMurf
      Any with a good story line xD And people who know how to rp xD

And I did indeed. Have a guess and ill tell you if your right :P

And can I be so nosey as to inquire who told you?
    11. Goldfish
      Goldfish
      Well it was Nickelodian Aired Show, and it portrayed grotesque and anti christ so concerned parents complain and the show had to be cancelled. It was kind of underated, like Daria =P
      Se was part of the Russian Airforce and had trained 40 plus pilots when Germany attacked (just throwing some cool facts).
      And I can cook. I just made brownies the other day... In a cup and using the microwave =P
    12. RebelMurf
      RebelMurf
      I aim to please xD

Ah its the some old forums. Not as many good Rps that I'm willing to join going around, but thats just me being difficult xD

I did have yes. I take it you've heard about them then? xD
    13. RebelMurf
      RebelMurf
      *Few, it worked. For once xD*

How are you finding the forums.

And do you have any siblings on the site?
    14. RebelMurf
      RebelMurf
      I'll try get it to you as soon as possible.

You know to much! Quick activate the memory modification ray. *Pew pew Pew*

"Hi, I'm Ranger. Nice to meet you."
    15. RebelMurf
      RebelMurf
      Haha, not if you can't read them xD

And I'll let you on in a little secret. The way to get powers is (For your own safety and the safety of those around you this information has been removed. Please contact an Admin for advice)
    16. Goldfish
      Goldfish
      It's a cartoon. Hilarious show, it's a bummer that they had to cancel it (thanks concerned parents)
      See, you are some sort of genius. Or very observant =D
      Well many support equal rights, it's a normal thing. Those against it are usually spat on in this era. And Lydia Litvyak was one of the only 2 female fighter pilots in World War 2. Greatly admired even though being a woman and in times when Women actually belonged in the kitchen =P
    17. Goldfish
      Goldfish
      Smart like the radioactive rubber pants that run through my veins! (Invader Zim, anyone?)
      And this is why I should be going to bed, nnot thinking straight and missing out on key words like "most" =P
      But I don't think those two are that great, they're just rich and give out free stuff all the time. When I see a great woman, I think more along the lines of Lydia Litvyak.
    18. Remedy
      Remedy
      definetly she is a good admin
    19. Remedy
      Remedy
      he told me to message toph
      i did
      i'll see what happens
    20. Goldfish
      Goldfish
      How about first woman to match Einstein's intellect?

And that's not completely true. What about... Oprah? =\
  • About

Hogwarts, send a message via owl. Appreciated.
    Disposing the One Ring with Frodo.
    Just your usual friendly Canadian girl. I enjoy the small things in life and cats. Rocking chairs always cheer me up too.

... That and hot chocolate.

I speak two languages: English and French. I am currently learning Spanish... Wish me luck!

Merci. À plus.

Signature

Nudity For Life
    Resident Chemistry Nerd
    Awesome Avvy by the one and only Kitty ~! <3​

Napoléon - It can change the world !
    Angel (Angie) - One penny at a time.

A Mari Usque Ad Mare
    "Spread the love; One person at a time"
    Skwippy x Spwaky Ninja Kittie League
    Skwippyz My Spectacular, Adowable, Fwuffie, Luffie, Mwagical, Pweanut Bwutter Hwuggie Kwittie

Je t'aime​