Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates
Napoléon
Last Activity:
Jul 11, 2018
Hogwarts, send a message via owl. Appreciated.
Disposing the One Ring with Frodo.

Napoléon

Kuroko Fangirl, Female, from Hogwarts, send a message via owl. Appreciated.

So, haven't bought KH 2.8 yet. Is it worth the money? I checked online and the average play through time is abysmal.... Jul 10, 2018

Napoléon was last seen:
Jul 11, 2018
    1. Goldfish
      Goldfish
      mmm, beb.
      I can help you out with Chemistry, and for French, I can simply write a children's story for you (in english >.<)
      But Gandalf is kind and would allow such wizardry and abuse!
    2. ADogX
      ADogX
      im got? suck word? ...derp
    3. annyssrr
      annyssrr
      That's good
    4. Goldfish
      Goldfish
      Of course, hun <3
      I'm assuming that will be a while, Darn that French and Chemistry >.<
      It's on my to do list. Luckily with my amount of Metabolism, I never get fat XD
    5. ADogX
      ADogX
      5 letters...

yes
    6. ADogX
      ADogX
      ....the middle letter is L.

do you know what Craze im talking about?
    7. ADogX
      ADogX
      it ends with O

no u dont.Craze controls Lightning
    8. Goldfish
      Goldfish
      yuss!
      You must! It's like one of those things that everyone has to watch... like Star Wars (though mind you I haven't watched one yet =\)
      Unfortunately I can't. One, it'd be rather expensive. Two, I don't know where to get one. It's like a chunk of meat skewered and slowly cooked between the two hot plates. The outside is cooked but the inside is probably raw. Eventually it gets all cooked as more of the meat of shaved off the sides.
    9. Goldfish
      Goldfish
    10. ADogX
      ADogX
      i give u a hint.the name of it begins with a D...

i would,BUT I CONTROL FIRE!!!!
    11. Goldfish
      Goldfish
      I'm everyone's babe, Baby! (oh wow, don' I sound a bit sleazy there)
      There's still a hint of womanliness in it... kind of sexy actually =P
      A good piece of meat would be a whole cow. Perhaps a silly dream but I'd like to deep fry a whole cow in a giant deep fryer one day and pig out. But seriously, a lump of meat on a bone. but even better would be one of those kebab things =D
    12. ADogX
      ADogX
      You know what im talking about >=)

there's been ahuge ass blizzard where im at and it's supposed to continue all night and tomorrow. supposed to be 2 feet os snow o,0
    13. ADogX
      ADogX
      oh just a little something skinny and long..................

and Da, very good

p.s. I GOT NO SCHOOL TOMORROW!!! =D
    14. ADogX
      ADogX
      *opens your treasure chest* now what might this be? *smug face*

y one week? u just scared of their awesomeness
    15. ADogX
      ADogX
      TELL ME!!! and thanks. what did u think of the ending? AND LISTEN TO DragonForce!!! >=(
    16. ADogX
      ADogX
      also, did you read the new KH: Destinies yet? or listen to the gods named DragonForce?
    17. ADogX
      ADogX
      so WHAT did u find out? hmmmm?
    18. Goldfish
      Goldfish
      have me anytime, love <3
      V instead of W? That sounds a bit more german XD
      They have a sick deep manly voice, even the mother. Scary but still pretty cool =D
      I eat everything. Whatever is available. It's just that I haven't had a good piece of meat lately. It's been a lot of salad, rice and soup.
    19. RebelMurf
      RebelMurf
      She knew before we both came to the site xD
      He's currently taking a year out. He finished school last year, I think... Not to sure what he plans to do though.

Nothing, nothing. Was just joking is all xD
    20. ADogX
      ADogX
      so you're a vegitarian? YOU ARE A SPY!
  • About

Hogwarts, send a message via owl. Appreciated.
    Disposing the One Ring with Frodo.
    Just your usual friendly Canadian girl. I enjoy the small things in life and cats. Rocking chairs always cheer me up too.

... That and hot chocolate.

I speak two languages: English and French. I am currently learning Spanish... Wish me luck!

Merci. À plus.

Signature

Nudity For Life
    Resident Chemistry Nerd
    Awesome Avvy by the one and only Kitty ~! <3​

Napoléon - It can change the world !
    Angel (Angie) - One penny at a time.

A Mari Usque Ad Mare
    "Spread the love; One person at a time"
    Skwippy x Spwaky Ninja Kittie League
    Skwippyz My Spectacular, Adowable, Fwuffie, Luffie, Mwagical, Pweanut Bwutter Hwuggie Kwittie

Je t'aime​