Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates
Napoléon
Last Activity:
Jul 11, 2018
Hogwarts, send a message via owl. Appreciated.
Disposing the One Ring with Frodo.

Napoléon

Kuroko Fangirl, Female, from Hogwarts, send a message via owl. Appreciated.

So, haven't bought KH 2.8 yet. Is it worth the money? I checked online and the average play through time is abysmal.... Jul 10, 2018

Napoléon was last seen:
Jul 11, 2018
    1. Goldfish
      Goldfish
      It makes you super ಠ_ಠ
      I kind of ran into it... while it was moving =\
      And I play these things recreationally. Just gives me something to do that would count as exercise =P
      I feel kind of... clean now, thanks.
      And Imma take it to Dream World! this Friday. day off for me =]
    2. Goldfish
      Goldfish
      Ha ha! You are my funny child! Super Toast is toast, but super. Hard to explain, it's just super toast.
      Both football. The feet one and tackly one. Mostly feet one. And I'm not fragile, I managed to get hit by a car and not break bones before (and I was hospitalised =P)
      Like those virgin womens back in those tribal days =D
      Cool date, maybe. Its a mixed party XD
    3. ADogX
      ADogX
      The Russian Revolution Family
    4. Goldfish
      Goldfish
      it's a Toad. There's a difference. And it's in the name of SCIENCE! Like Super Toast =]
      More running around. Playing Football with friends and what not. Outdoor stuff =D
      Yes, I'm innocent ;P
      well I've been before, only with family. Need to go with some cool kids one day =D
    5. ADogX
      ADogX
      u start the group.tell me when u did
    6. Goldfish
      Goldfish
      Well freezing them just makes them go to sleep. They feel sleepy and then sleep... FOREVER
      I hope it'll be that quick. I have things I want to do still XD
      And that coming from someone younger than I >.<
      I could ask for a day off, but every time I do, they always ring and say that they really need me in store =[
    7. Goldfish
      Goldfish
      Kryptoman?
      Well we had to catch our own toads at home, freeeze them and take them in the next day.
      Well there's no bruise anymore but it still hurts when I touch it only. other than that, feels fine. Mind you this happened about a week ago XD
      What nasty things?
      Dreamworld is nowhere near like Disney World. Maybe about 5-10 percent of it. And weekday is better. No school children, so no lines and more fun.
    8. Goldfish
      Goldfish
      But what if I were colour blind and saw Green Spandex over yellow pants?
      Cutting up a dead toad made me feel like a mad scientist in bio. My subject was pretty gross. It had a dead mouse inside
      Gardens have stones and branches and we were diving like this. High heights from play grounds and all
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuPO8LFIwZ8
      I woke up the next day with a really sore spot, there was a bruise and I went to the chemist (didn't have my medicare card that day) and she said, "well, looks like you've cracked a rib. Not much you can do, just take it easy for a while".
      Aww, cute. We've all been there, haha. I could say the same thing back then =P
      Dreamworld's a theme park. Full of rides food and fun. We've been making plans to go on a friday but something always comes up and we can't go. Work for me and another friend of mine. Uni for the other 2. And a Sausage Fest is just a gathering of many males and no females XD
      Naw, be my valentine?
    9. ADogX
      ADogX
      we should make a group for our family
    10. Goldfish
      Goldfish
      Or are you Superwoman? =0
      You'll get to it. Chemicals aren't that dangerous (at least the ones I played with weren't).
      Not so much anymore. I've only been excessively intoxicated once this year. And lesson learnt, I cracked a rib >.<
      We were playing Black Ops in the park. yelling out "Reloading! Frag out! Enemy spotted! Sticky Going out!" and so on. That and mix it with hardcore jumping around and diving into gardens, and you'll end up with a broken bone =\
      This year it's been "Let's go to Dreamworld!"
      Gandalf's beard is pretty manly. Might even call it sexy. And this is turning into one hell of a Sausage-fest =\
      Luckily you're there <3
    11. Goldfish
      Goldfish
      Well aren't you a sweet heart =]
      Hahaha, mixing chemicals. I always aced the pracs. Theory was B and C for me XD
      Except for that one time I mixed Zn with some HCl instead of Mg... nothing happened =[
      Yeah, I hardly call it that, sounds rather queer. It's usually, "hey, lets go get hammered again!"
      And Gandalf's looking forward to this date ;P
    12. ADogX
      ADogX
      =D and >=(
      also,Epic Kirby wants to be our cousin
    13. ADogX
      ADogX
      CORRECT! and u better.i have 2 new parts actually.btw,did u listen 2 DragonForce yet?it's Tuesday >=(
    14. Goldfish
      Goldfish
      Woo, you're the first to say "yes". I usually get a bunch of "lol, what" when I ask randomly =P
      it would have taken way too long XD
      Noble gases are cool, Its got helium. But Alkaline earth Metals are more my thing. Fun to play with. Go magnesium!
      Never seen a man date? It's like a woman date, or a girls night out, but for men =P
      You should join and make it a proper date ;]
    15. Zero
      Zero
      pRetty good, where have you been at???
    16. Zero
      Zero
      Remember me?
    17. Goldfish
      Goldfish
      Naww. Well then. Will you marry me? <3
      Once upon a Hydrogen filled day, Helium went to see Lithium for a Beryllium party. However Boron, over heard this and was up to his no good tricks ad invited Carbon, Nitrogen and Oxygen to help him with his Fluoride plan... this is gong nowhere =\
      Well Ol' Boogie met him a few years back. I've heard the stories of Gandalf and had to meet him. Turns out, he's one hell of a wizard! And we go on Man dates to see movies and go to Sea World.
    18. ADogX
      ADogX
      1.u meant word. 2.it IS dirty >=)
      NOW READ THE NEW PART OF KH: DESTINIES!
    19. annyssrr
      annyssrr
      Maybe....I'm not sure of my body.
    20. ADogX
      ADogX
      so.do u know what word i was talking about?
  • About

Hogwarts, send a message via owl. Appreciated.
    Disposing the One Ring with Frodo.
    Just your usual friendly Canadian girl. I enjoy the small things in life and cats. Rocking chairs always cheer me up too.

... That and hot chocolate.

I speak two languages: English and French. I am currently learning Spanish... Wish me luck!

Merci. À plus.

Signature

Nudity For Life
    Resident Chemistry Nerd
    Awesome Avvy by the one and only Kitty ~! <3​

Napoléon - It can change the world !
    Angel (Angie) - One penny at a time.

A Mari Usque Ad Mare
    "Spread the love; One person at a time"
    Skwippy x Spwaky Ninja Kittie League
    Skwippyz My Spectacular, Adowable, Fwuffie, Luffie, Mwagical, Pweanut Bwutter Hwuggie Kwittie

Je t'aime​