• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates
Kitty
Last Activity:
Dec 13, 2021

Awarded Medals 1

Birthday:
Nov 13, 1985 (Age: 38)
Teacher

Kitty

I Survived The BG Massacre, Female, 38, from Kentucky, USA

Staff Member Administrator
Kitty was last seen:
Dec 13, 2021
    1. Nova
      Nova
      Same and I told him that same thing yesterday because he hadn't originally planned on telling me either. I don't think he did it on purpose he's just not in the best of moods lately.
    2. Nova
      Nova
      Ha sorry. I didn't know either until I talked to rai yesterday. He said he didn't want to bother you or something.
    3. Nova
      Nova
      Yes I did I helped add some of them on.
    4. Plasmos
      Plasmos
      lol'd ok! one sec Toph, Ima PM you everything before I go to work.
    5. Plasmos
      Plasmos
      get on msn, really quickly.
    6. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      Hey Toph, you know how in the 'users active section' how 3/4 of the names are bolded, is that just for the time being. I much preferred the unboldedness. Unboldedness; So not a word >.<
    7. NeRo
      NeRo
      What time do you get off? and that's my fault yea i was up late with friends playing resident evil lol

We can just PM then i'll send you one now
    8. NeRo
      NeRo
      If your online can you get on something where i can message you, Theres something i'd like to chat with you about.
    9. NeRo
      NeRo
      Wanted to drop in and say hello
    10. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      :> I just love being a "behind the scene" person on this site. No drama. No worries. I can check to see what problems the new members are having and just jump in and tell them what is needed and just watch the site turn around and around. XD You should enjoy that with me for a while.
    11. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      Thanks <3 (:
    12. Napoléon
      Napoléon
    13. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      To tell you the truth, I am against the thought of creating another section on this site. -__- I just wanted to kept my mouth shut because I don't want no one to be jumping on me.
    14. Plasmos
      Plasmos
      Probably tomorrow evening or in the morning.
    15. Vor
      Vor
      why is Requiem banned
    16. Icarus
      Icarus
      I got an IM from Moogle and they told me to pass it along to you.

Please unban me - Requiem
    17. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      XD I will be 17 in 4 more months. I am catching up there with you minus the rusting bones.
    18. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      Same here with me and real music. I love me some Ledisi and some 50's-90's music that actually have some deep, positive meanings. XD before you know it, the next generation will look at us as though we are crazy old stinkers.
    19. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      I find this funny whenever I think on this but don't you think that we are "elderly" gamers whenever we always talk about older Final Fantasy games and that it is only the three of us on the subject and no one else?
    20. Zerieth
      Zerieth
      Thanks. At least I know my name is being considered.
  • About

Birthday:
    Nov 13, 1985 (Age: 38)
    Teacher
    Way too lazy to fill this out. Ask if interested.