Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates
Napoléon
Last Activity:
Jul 11, 2018
Hogwarts, send a message via owl. Appreciated.
Disposing the One Ring with Frodo.

Napoléon

Kuroko Fangirl, Female, from Hogwarts, send a message via owl. Appreciated.

So, haven't bought KH 2.8 yet. Is it worth the money? I checked online and the average play through time is abysmal.... Jul 10, 2018

Napoléon was last seen:
Jul 11, 2018
    1. Goldfish
      Goldfish
      Because coming home at 5 am covered in bruises is how I like it... Rough.
      You, mother nature?! Stop making it rain on Festival Days!
      Well, you're mother nature, do something!
      no you don't. I don't get owned, I own.
    2. ADogX
      ADogX
      i've been reading your convo with Goldfish! you called him an old fart! you meanie! and why did u ask him for math help back in november. I CAN HELP. IM AN A+ IN ALGEBRA!
    3. ADogX
      ADogX
      FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.....wait are you a vampire or twilight vampire?
    4. Goldfish
      Goldfish
      Eh what? Why does everything somehow end up sexual XD
      Pshh, worthless? I think not. Dog? I'm more of a cat, really =]
      Your laptop is dying =[
      Oh worry not, I GET IT. I am older, you know ;P

oh, fiddlesticks.
    5. ADogX
      ADogX
      ...then i keel you!!!
    6. Goldfish
      Goldfish
      What?! It was some random body building dude with hardcore guns. Don't take away my successssssssssss
      No one!
      ⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠
      I get it. But remember, I don't associate foods with silly rituals =P

(☞゚∀゚)☞
    7. ADogX
      ADogX
      don't listen to him at all. you'll be ear-raped! xD
    8. ADogX
      ADogX
      YOU LIKE JUSTIN BIEBER!? *grabs shotgun* Ò_Ó
    9. Goldfish
      Goldfish
      well you know, maybe you had an idea from a friend or something? And I'm rather manly. I won in a random arm wrestling contest on Friday night =P
      But being nice increase the good Karma. It's worked out, really.
      Make it exist ಠ_ಠ
      Why is eating a dictionary dirty?

๏̯͡๏)
    10. ADogX
      ADogX
      well that sucks =/
    11. ADogX
      ADogX
      =D can't get past me xD lol. is funny. btw how come Darian hasn't been on that much lately"
    12. ADogX
      ADogX
      too sport active for me? what are trying to say?*thinks*AHA! you like me xD
    13. Goldfish
      Goldfish
      Got any stache growing tips?
      I'm just a nice person. you should know this by now =P
      No =[
      Pshh. The dictionary can go get eaten, then.

Meow?
    14. ADogX
      ADogX
      lol how many times have i put out that i play basketball? anyway, the season ended yesterday =( but Baseball starts Monday =D
    15. ADogX
      ADogX
      thanks. it was obvious wasn't it? my teammates in Basketball call me the Keymaster. oh if only 'blade' were in the middle of that name...lol
    16. ADogX
      ADogX
      hey look in my "Pics of Me" album. look closely around one or some of the pics and tell me what you noticed im wearing
    17. ADogX
      ADogX
      water =D lol
    18. Goldfish
      Goldfish
      Well November/Movember is the month where Men grow Stache's to support the awareness of Prostate Cancer.
      Customers. People. The fact I'm working for the man. The way it eats into my "I think it's my day off day, oh wait, they're calling me and I have to bail on today's plans again"
      They can be... What about a jelly cake?
      Me kinky? I think not =P

I am funny. Like Mad Scientist Funny.
    19. Remedy
      Remedy
      I've ben godd thank you and yourself?
    20. Ultima Star
      Ultima Star
      I see, well school gets tiring at times =S there are times you just would like to take a break =S
      Well I like listening to music a lot and also playing videogames and watching anime, what about you?
  • About

Hogwarts, send a message via owl. Appreciated.
    Disposing the One Ring with Frodo.
    Just your usual friendly Canadian girl. I enjoy the small things in life and cats. Rocking chairs always cheer me up too.

... That and hot chocolate.

I speak two languages: English and French. I am currently learning Spanish... Wish me luck!

Merci. À plus.

Signature

Nudity For Life
    Resident Chemistry Nerd
    Awesome Avvy by the one and only Kitty ~! <3​

Napoléon - It can change the world !
    Angel (Angie) - One penny at a time.

A Mari Usque Ad Mare
    "Spread the love; One person at a time"
    Skwippy x Spwaky Ninja Kittie League
    Skwippyz My Spectacular, Adowable, Fwuffie, Luffie, Mwagical, Pweanut Bwutter Hwuggie Kwittie

Je t'aime​