Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates
Napoléon
Last Activity:
Jul 11, 2018
Hogwarts, send a message via owl. Appreciated.
Disposing the One Ring with Frodo.

Napoléon

Kuroko Fangirl, Female, from Hogwarts, send a message via owl. Appreciated.

So, haven't bought KH 2.8 yet. Is it worth the money? I checked online and the average play through time is abysmal.... Jul 10, 2018

Napoléon was last seen:
Jul 11, 2018
    1. Goldfish
      Goldfish
      Wait, it's "Bite me" isn't it?
    2. EverlastingOblivion
      EverlastingOblivion
      I've been making gfx for as long as i can remember.... my favorite Zelda game is Twilight Princess, and my favorite character from the entire series is Midna, she is just so awesome. Also cannot wait to get Ocarina of Time 3DS remake. ^^
    3. ADogX
      ADogX
      O_O did u jusr call me 'babe'? night...?
    4. ADogX
      ADogX
      O_O im scared now...but FINE! GAWSH. ME! =D

JK!
    5. ADogX
      ADogX
      FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU....ok yes

the person who you should go out with is....*cuts to comercial*
    6. ADogX
      ADogX
      i give u hint. starts w/ A and ends with O
    7. Goldfish
    8. Blackrose
      Blackrose
      ahh your observation skills are most impressive my student lol :)
      but ummm well since I never played volume 1, it was confusing when I grabbed the 2nd one. Well the confusion lasted for a few minutes and then all was explained. But yeah, the game is great. Awesome graphics, plot, and alot to do so your never really bored. And yeah I can understand your thing with kite but I think him being the way he is in the GU series adds more to story. I mean it's kinda cool cause the person who used to play as kite is gone but since Aura felt safe around kite, balmung and orca, she decided to reuse rheir character data and make em guardians or something.
    9. ADogX
      ADogX
      WRONG ANSWER! TRY AGAIN! 2 MORE TRIES!
      and if that case, yes you're smooth xD
    10. ADogX
      ADogX
      ANSWER MY QUESTION THEN I TELL YOU! WHAT IS MY REAL FIRST NAME!? and i asked what you meant by smooth.
    11. Blackrose
      Blackrose
      Cool :)
      ummm more like I read the manga, the novels, and watched the anime lol. And I've only played a lil bit of G.U volume 2. But I'm still a huge fan nonetheless =D
    12. ADogX
      ADogX
      IM NOT TELLING!!!!!!!!! and smooth?
    13. Blackrose
      Blackrose
      Lol of course you can join. The more the merrier I always say!! ;)
    14. ADogX
      ADogX
      thanks! maybe now you`ll consider going out wi---i mean...Pizza? xD
    15. EverlastingOblivion
      EverlastingOblivion
      I'm doing okay, i notice you are a zelda fan to? i saw your comment about my sig. I made it ^^ do you like it? I forgot to mention before that i also like making gfx like that.
    16. ADogX
      ADogX
      thanks for the comment on my story. my friends said i'm a good story writer, and i seem to be getting better since i started the story. funny, i'm typing the words as i go...i never think when i write. so when you read the next part, remember that I never 'thought' about the words xD
    17. ADogX
      ADogX
      hey i have two new parts of KH: Destinies up! just thought i'd let you know.

p.s: rep for if you can convince more people to read it. i only have you, darian, roaring, roxel, summoner and destiny so far. getting bigger!
    18. Goldfish
      Goldfish
      Yup, you're ultra cool. Very mature =]

Ciao~
    19. ADogX
      ADogX
      right? who feeds him? lol
      i might. i never study either
      you're one of few girls with sense!
    20. ADogX
      ADogX
      he's not old! he's wet! he lives in a tank for crying out loud!
      psh...99%. im more than 100%! so i win
      O_O U ARE DISSAPOINT! also if u like Twilight...*Grabs shotgun*
  • About

Hogwarts, send a message via owl. Appreciated.
    Disposing the One Ring with Frodo.
    Just your usual friendly Canadian girl. I enjoy the small things in life and cats. Rocking chairs always cheer me up too.

... That and hot chocolate.

I speak two languages: English and French. I am currently learning Spanish... Wish me luck!

Merci. À plus.

Signature

Nudity For Life
    Resident Chemistry Nerd
    Awesome Avvy by the one and only Kitty ~! <3​

Napoléon - It can change the world !
    Angel (Angie) - One penny at a time.

A Mari Usque Ad Mare
    "Spread the love; One person at a time"
    Skwippy x Spwaky Ninja Kittie League
    Skwippyz My Spectacular, Adowable, Fwuffie, Luffie, Mwagical, Pweanut Bwutter Hwuggie Kwittie

Je t'aime​