• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates
Kitty
Last Activity:
Dec 13, 2021

Awarded Medals 1

Birthday:
Nov 13, 1985 (Age: 38)
Teacher

Kitty

I Survived The BG Massacre, Female, 38, from Kentucky, USA

Staff Member Administrator
Kitty was last seen:
Dec 13, 2021
    1. Desert Warrior
      Desert Warrior
      Hey, are you able to make it so members don't continually need their posts moderated? This new member, SeanConnery, seems to need every post of his moderated before it shows up for everybody else.
    2. Jade Balfour
      Jade Balfour
      Sorry. Usual forum sig sizes are 500x300... I didn't know. I'll updated it ASAP
    3. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      I read that part wrong. My bad. -_- Just forget about it.
    4. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      -.- but I did not forget. I even played with more of the commands and even changed the way as to how I would usually make any picture.
    5. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      -.- I bet you that I failed in this SOTW... did I even improve?
    6. Vor
      Vor
      entering SOTW5?
    7. Plasmos
      Plasmos
      edit; bitches are nosey.
    8. FatewithFury
      FatewithFury
      cool ty......
    9. FatewithFury
      FatewithFury
      ehhhh stupid computer, sry kitty listen in the Graphical lounge i made a thread 'Me and a Sig' But since my computer is SUPER slow it made three...Can u close All three of them of them....ty...I feel horrible..Sry
      Im sry i will try for it to not happen again...
    10. ADogX
      ADogX
      ok. if it's a mod's power then i already know im not prepared yet. thanks anyway
    11. ADogX
      ADogX
      hey Kitty can I ask you something? I noticed you told Summoner you're tired of closing threads all day. Well if it's alright with you, maybe I can help with that? I'm on the site a lot and I wouldn't mind closing dead threads for you. I even told that Rojas guy to not post in dead threads and he listened. I'm not saying to give me admin or anything other than the ability to close dead threads. If you don't feel comfortable about that then I'll understand. I can come up with multiple reasons myself. Just talk to me about it. I wanna help out as much as I can.
    12. NeRo
      NeRo
      Hey kitty I think i'll need your help with something,
    13. Destiny
      Destiny
      Yeah, I do remember reading that they're all graduates up at I think it's University of Michigan, but they occasionally do performances there
    14. Destiny
      Destiny
      Mhmm. I'd love to see them come to anywhere close by in PA. I'd go right away, but yeah like you said they can't charge for the show and they probably won't tour.
    15. Destiny
      Destiny
      It be awesome. I'd love to see the show live
    16. Destiny
      Destiny
      Yeah that one lol

And I know right. That idea was a swear to god face palm.

Oh and just noticed your profile pic, A Very Potter Musical?
    17. Destiny
      Destiny
      Thank you. I asked Hope to close that thread yesterday and thought she did, I guess I was wrong. Thank you for closing it though
    18. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      I can picture the staff members become bored and furious if all of you tr to close down threads from when it first started up to now just to lower the chance of bumping...
    19. ADogX
      ADogX
      hey Kitty, i made a thread for a suggestion that in Edit Your Profile, the other KH games should be added where it asks us what our favorite KH game is. LDC agrees with me as well
    20. FatewithFury
      FatewithFury
      Wazzap???????

EDIT- oh crap wrong person sry kitty i didint realize i was on your profile lolz sry..:o
  • About

Birthday:
    Nov 13, 1985 (Age: 38)
    Teacher
    Way too lazy to fill this out. Ask if interested.