Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates
Botnus
Last Activity:
Jul 16, 2011
..cough cough..

Botnus

New Member, from The Void

Botnus was last seen:
Jul 16, 2011
    1. Botnus
      Botnus
      I have 2 id like you to join
      Kingdom of Gods
      The red staind snow
    2. ADogX
      ADogX
      which RP is it?
    3. ADogX
      ADogX
      depends on if I have the time
    4. W.J. Solomon
      W.J. Solomon
      Kinda obvious bro lol. But I was wondering what is the limit to how many powers?
    5. W.J. Solomon
      W.J. Solomon
      there still room in kingdom of gods?
    6. Sherry el Bridget
      Sherry el Bridget
      whats a growler??
      i like playing video games. not as often as i would like but i manage. i dance, draw, i kinda sing but i would never sing in public lol think i might faint. i like surfing the web and watching anime. and love coming up with origanl characters for rp's. its like test to see who can bring what to the table ya know?
    7. Sherry el Bridget
      Sherry el Bridget
      anything interest you just for the sake of being interested?
    8. Sherry el Bridget
      Sherry el Bridget
      so glad the site works again, i was about to make a temporary site for all of us to rp and hang out at till this was fixed.
    9. Sherry el Bridget
      Sherry el Bridget
      lol yeah im good. Started a new semester of classes so im trying to get into them and managing friends and such. and yeah im almost done witht the character. i think she'll be your worst nightmare in terms of strength lol.
    10. Sherry el Bridget
      Sherry el Bridget
      whats up? how was your day?

i had gotten a new idea for my character so now im reworking her powers which is taking forever. so. much. typing. lol.
    11. Desert Warrior
      Desert Warrior
      I know exactly what he's talking about. I've tried allowing it to be viewed by regular members, but for some reason it's not working. Have him post again. If it happens again, I'll see if I can do anything. If I can't, I'll see if Toph or PRODIIGY can do something about it.
    12. Sherry el Bridget
      Sherry el Bridget
      deifantly. give me a few minutes to put the finishing touches on my character
    13. Raven
      Raven
      I'm not sure that alone would qualify it to be rated "M", but it does discourage immature people from ruining the RP. I'll think about it.
    14. Raven
      Raven
      What exactly makes it "M" rated?
    15. Sherry el Bridget
      Sherry el Bridget
      Lol awesome. Time to RP!!!
    16. Desert Warrior
      Desert Warrior
      And what is the name?
    17. Sherry el Bridget
      Sherry el Bridget
      Hey when did the site start working again?
    18. Desert Warrior
      Desert Warrior
      Depends. What is it?
    19. SeanConnery
      SeanConnery
      Ye Crazy lad i'm Shawn Conneray and I shay what aye want and ya love it don't ya Butnoss?
    20. Angel
      Angel
      Heads up. That Great White thread you made in the request section. Instead of creating a thread. You should've posted in My signature workshop, roaringflame's, zol's, or fatewithfury's. Either of us would have created it. Just view the first post and fill out the setup.
  • About

..cough cough..
    100% nerd right here, I love to waste my days away to some good old fashion metal while I destroy

Growler for a band

Signature

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mountains out of mole hills, crushing foundations!