• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates
Kitty
Last Activity:
Dec 13, 2021

Awarded Medals 1

Birthday:
Nov 13, 1985 (Age: 38)
Teacher

Kitty

I Survived The BG Massacre, Female, 38, from Kentucky, USA

Staff Member Administrator
Kitty was last seen:
Dec 13, 2021
    1. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      So that means you teach Pre-K right? Or Elementary School children in general. Sounds fun though, young children seem to always be so honest and say what's on their minds.

I've been doing swell. I missed school Thursday and Friday last week because I went to Halifax, Nova-Scotia so I've been basically catching up in classes. Nothing too special; I seem to possess a bland life :|
    2. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      Awh thanks Kitty, that was sweet :3

I find that you and I have a fair amount of common interest and some views that are the same when it comes to movies and certain books. I can read one of post in say 'The last movie you watched' and I often find that your opinion of a movie is similar to mine XD

So, how have you been lately?
    3. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      What can I say, I enjoy reading your posts xD
      Your comments always seem to brighten my day; It's like the cream in the oreos ;]
    4. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      Thanks for the rep, Kitty (:
      I'll return the favour whenever I can.x
    5. x3pic
      x3pic
      Toph? Thanks :D im here to stay.
    6. Plasmos
      Plasmos
      Are you serious? Fucked up ass site. Nah, it's cool, people will just have to get use to the ugly face of my avatar until further notice.
    7. Plasmos
      Plasmos
    8. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      I figured that it was either Malibu or Demaian that made it (:
      That's a good idea, the site probably did need some new banners after all of these years xD
    9. Noir
      Noir
      Hello Kitty boss, I would like to give this link..like you posted in my thread.
      http://i55.tinypic.com/35i0z5w.jpg
      Sorry but I have a resized pic of it, but I don't have a link of it.
      The pic is originally made by Zol, and I give credits to him.
    10. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      I <3 you.
      I'll avoid cussing since I don't swear often anyway to begin with :|
      By the way, I don't know who made it but the new picture above the forum that says KHPlanet looks nice (:
    11. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      One more thing, sorry for bugging you, but is there a limit as to what you can put in your signature? Like is there some things that would be best not to write. There's a quote that I love, but it includes the word "Prostitute" in it and I figure that I should ask first considering this is a Kingdom Hearts fun for all friendly forum >.>'
    12. Remedy
      Remedy
      K sorry...
      just was suggesting another site people may like
      won't happen again
    13. ADogX
      ADogX
      you're gonna hate me but i deleted them since i considered them as spam. all i remember is that Zol's topic was called Square Enix Forums
    14. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      What do you interpret as "a special Movie Night every Saturday" XD
    15. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      Well, I just finished looking at their profiles and neither have posted so I don't know if that effects anything.
      I guess it could be just people joining a random forum to get members for their own, or they haven't got around to it yet |:
    16. ADogX
      ADogX
      Noctis and Anti Sora. Our 2 newest members
    17. ADogX
      ADogX
      hey I've had the same problem as Purple. [EDITED FOR PRIVACY]
    18. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      Two relatively new members have, but I'd kind of feel bad if they got in big trouble over it :\
    19. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      Kitty, if new people on the forums advertise a site via private messages do they get in a lot of trouble or do you just tell them not to?
    20. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      Have you been deleting my sig? I kept on putting it up because it is 246 * 186 but it always disappear.
  • About

Birthday:
    Nov 13, 1985 (Age: 38)
    Teacher
    Way too lazy to fill this out. Ask if interested.