Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates
Napoléon
Last Activity:
Jul 11, 2018
Hogwarts, send a message via owl. Appreciated.
Disposing the One Ring with Frodo.

Napoléon

Kuroko Fangirl, Female, from Hogwarts, send a message via owl. Appreciated.

So, haven't bought KH 2.8 yet. Is it worth the money? I checked online and the average play through time is abysmal.... Jul 10, 2018

Napoléon was last seen:
Jul 11, 2018
    1. Nova
      Nova
      LOL Yes. But he's one of my best friends for four years so I still think he's epic. :)
      naw most of the creeps are just jealous of your creeping skills. I'll be sure to get you an invite sent immediately. Wear a costume. :p
      teehee well I only know one person who I have plans to take over the world with so I'm assuming you mean the love of my life :p teehee he would be so creeped to read that... Ky only tourists are allowed in the peanut gallery >.>
    2. ADogX
      ADogX
      *goes over vows* I DO TOO!
    3. ADogX
      ADogX
      FINE!

Do you, PurpleDiamond, take ADogX, to be your delicious yet ugly husband, so long as you live? And all in life, you want him forever.
    4. ADogX
      ADogX
      ...............................................................................................make up some vows! >=(
    5. ADogX
      ADogX
      *is there* SAY YOUR VOWS!
    6. ADogX
      ADogX
      Know what? FINE! I'LL DO THAT!
    7. ADogX
      ADogX
      Well then. If you love me so much, COME TO AMERICA AND BE MY WIFE! >=D
    8. DarkAngel
      DarkAngel
      look not to go hinky-dory on you but I need to know what there plans are and what they plan to do...
    9. ADogX
      ADogX
      AHA! I knew you loved me!
    10. ADogX
      ADogX
      :) so u think I'm delicious? *wink*
    11. DarkAngel
      DarkAngel
      what happend I need to know...
    12. ADogX
      ADogX
      i dont give a crap! xD
    13. ADogX
      ADogX
      stop whining!
    14. DarkAngel
      DarkAngel
      what did you tell the staff about me?
    15. ADogX
      ADogX
      *kills all unicorns and ponies* Dragons and Guns!
    16. ADogX
      ADogX
      O_O *grabs shotgun* excuse me?
    17. ADogX
      ADogX
      you girls think everything is wonderful =/ while i think everything is lame
    18. ADogX
      ADogX
      maybe a little too complicated
    19. Nova
      Nova
      YES!!!!!
      lol we aren't diminishing we are just having a party somewhere completely secluded and impossible to find to the general society. xD Werent you invited?
      hahahaha Well whoever do you mean???? >.>
    20. ADogX
      ADogX
      well then u don't spend as much time on the internet as i do xD
  • About

Hogwarts, send a message via owl. Appreciated.
    Disposing the One Ring with Frodo.
    Just your usual friendly Canadian girl. I enjoy the small things in life and cats. Rocking chairs always cheer me up too.

... That and hot chocolate.

I speak two languages: English and French. I am currently learning Spanish... Wish me luck!

Merci. À plus.

Signature

Nudity For Life
    Resident Chemistry Nerd
    Awesome Avvy by the one and only Kitty ~! <3​

Napoléon - It can change the world !
    Angel (Angie) - One penny at a time.

A Mari Usque Ad Mare
    "Spread the love; One person at a time"
    Skwippy x Spwaky Ninja Kittie League
    Skwippyz My Spectacular, Adowable, Fwuffie, Luffie, Mwagical, Pweanut Bwutter Hwuggie Kwittie

Je t'aime​