Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates
Napoléon
Last Activity:
Jul 11, 2018
Hogwarts, send a message via owl. Appreciated.
Disposing the One Ring with Frodo.

Napoléon

Kuroko Fangirl, Female, from Hogwarts, send a message via owl. Appreciated.

So, haven't bought KH 2.8 yet. Is it worth the money? I checked online and the average play through time is abysmal.... Jul 10, 2018

Napoléon was last seen:
Jul 11, 2018
    1. ADogX
      ADogX
      yeah he's the leader of North Korean. I'm not kidding, he always stars at things. 24/7
    2. Kitty
      Kitty
      I'm really not very busy at all, so even if someone beats me to fixin' something, you're hardly wasting my time. >_< I'd get the stuff taken care of myself if I had internet at home like normal people, instead of having to sneak on it at random times at work (or stay impossibly late like tonight to use it). *sigh*

But anyhow, hopefully no more arguments (though I find it hard to see why anyone would care enough about the sort of things posted in that thread to get heated about it). Hell, half the people I notice my name paired with are either almost creepily too young, the wrong gender, or both, but I don't get bent out of shape about it. *shrugs*
    3. ADogX
      ADogX
      some of my friends lol
    4. ADogX
      ADogX
      his name is funny. he like to stare at things xD
    5. ADogX
      ADogX
      it is...

KIM JONG-ILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!
    6. ADogX
      ADogX
      well if we go to North Korea, we get to meet Great Leader!
    7. Kitty
      Kitty
      I was just about to reply that I saw Hope had dealt with it. It's no problem- I'd much rather people actually tell me when there's something going on. I'll keep an eye out anyhow, and if I see more of the same going on, I may step in and close that thread. I don't like the thread in general anyhow and I tend to notice a lot of spam in it.
    8. ADogX
      ADogX
      I want to visit North Korea and Russia xD
    9. DarkAngel
      DarkAngel
      Whew...thats good...
    10. ADogX
      ADogX
      well alrighty. I'll follow xD
    11. Desert Warrior
      Desert Warrior
      Okay then. I'm just curious as to why you did =\ It seems kinda weird. Although I guess I'm just reading too much into it.
    12. ADogX
      ADogX
      why can't that be now? D=
    13. DarkAngel
      DarkAngel
      so none of the people who were involved are in troble...
    14. ADogX
      ADogX
      but im supposed to kiss the bride xD
    15. Nova
      Nova
      haha yes! Its like highschool except only with people I like xD
      YES! I will dress up as Blossom now we only need to find someone to be bubbles.... ;D
      hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha I'm not sure but if he is, I just caught him in the act. ;)
    16. ADogX
      ADogX
      oh well. things happen. Now kiss me >=( xD
    17. ADogX
      ADogX
      i can't believe you don't know

18. ADogX
      ADogX
      I'm not telling. look it up xD

anyway, what shall we do first, wife? xD
    19. ADogX
      ADogX
      yes. AND TOGETHER, WE WILL BE THE MOST FEARED COUPLE IN THE WORLD! *rep if u know where i got that from*
    20. Desert Warrior
      Desert Warrior
      Maybe more disappointed? Like you want to be more than just friends or something?
  • About

Hogwarts, send a message via owl. Appreciated.
    Disposing the One Ring with Frodo.
    Just your usual friendly Canadian girl. I enjoy the small things in life and cats. Rocking chairs always cheer me up too.

... That and hot chocolate.

I speak two languages: English and French. I am currently learning Spanish... Wish me luck!

Merci. À plus.

Signature

Nudity For Life
    Resident Chemistry Nerd
    Awesome Avvy by the one and only Kitty ~! <3​

Napoléon - It can change the world !
    Angel (Angie) - One penny at a time.

A Mari Usque Ad Mare
    "Spread the love; One person at a time"
    Skwippy x Spwaky Ninja Kittie League
    Skwippyz My Spectacular, Adowable, Fwuffie, Luffie, Mwagical, Pweanut Bwutter Hwuggie Kwittie

Je t'aime​