Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates
Napoléon
Last Activity:
Jul 11, 2018
Hogwarts, send a message via owl. Appreciated.
Disposing the One Ring with Frodo.

Napoléon

Kuroko Fangirl, Female, from Hogwarts, send a message via owl. Appreciated.

So, haven't bought KH 2.8 yet. Is it worth the money? I checked online and the average play through time is abysmal.... Jul 10, 2018

Napoléon was last seen:
Jul 11, 2018
    1. Desert Warrior
      Desert Warrior
      My real sister. She just says stuff that gets kinda annoying lately. Her most recent insults all seem to be some form of Jew.
    2. DarkAngel
      DarkAngel
      did you cheak it out yet...
    3. Kitty
      Kitty
      I suppose they learn a good bit. Unfortunately, the "hitting kids with blocks" seems to be beyond my class (I teach two year olds, myself, though there are older kids there). We don't do very much with computers and stuff (the state actually limits the amount of time kids are supposed to spend on that sort of thing in centers like ours), but I happen to agree with that because when the kids are at home, I know full well all they do is sit in front of either a computer or a tv, so they need the social interaction they get with us. I can't really say if the education system is advancing well here or not. I live in the most backwater state in the country; they do everything stupidly. But when I was studying teaching in Florida years ago, they seemed to have the right idea.

I'm so completely tired at the moment that I can't think of anything worthwhile to write about. So I suppose I'll just add a "good day to you" before I end up rambling incoherently. ^_^
    4. DarkAngel
      DarkAngel
      Ok but don't be freaked out when you see it...
    5. DarkAngel
      DarkAngel
      yea...speaking of past I need you to get everyone you can to cheak out my newest post on "MY DREAM:411 into my world..." as soon as they posibly can...NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    6. DarkAngel
      DarkAngel
      yea well I just wanted to make sure...
    7. Nova
      Nova
      YES!!!! xD We should invent this school immediately ;) IDK though pushing some certain girls down the stairs can cause some enertainment.... xD jk
      hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha yesssssssss we should get on that immedately. Even if he wouldn't agree. xD I might could get him to.
      Yes see this is why I'm the brains of most operations. haha jk Nah he puts up with way too much from me. xD
    8. Desert Warrior
      Desert Warrior
      I suppose a brother sister duo would be okay. All my sister seems to do these days is yell at me and insult me.
    9. ADogX
      ADogX
      yay! *kisses u on the lips* g'night honey xD
    10. ADogX
      ADogX
      yay! when u go to sleep, can i have a goodnight kiss? =)
    11. ADogX
      ADogX
      aw. alright. Well when that time comes, I'll miss u D'=
    12. ADogX
      ADogX
      lol i was playing left 4 dead xD anyway, I back. u miss me? xD
    13. Kitty
      Kitty
      I teach/co-own a private preschool, we're open all the time. >_< It's 11:05 pm or thereabouts at the moment (central time zone v_v), but that's considered damn late to me- I'm normally in bed by now. Time got away from me.

I won't say I never get heated over something that happens on the internet, because I have a bit of a temper and very little patience, but some people do seem to get really upset over the stupidest things. But I suppose if everyone was all calm and stuff, I wouldn't have anything to laugh at. >_<

And god, it takes me forever to type a reply to anything. I've had to change that time up in the first paragraph like 3 times.
    14. ADogX
      ADogX
      family and dreams xD (will be gone for a while)
    15. ADogX
      ADogX
      of course! and our future xD
    16. ADogX
      ADogX
      hahaha. now enough about him. let's talk more about us xD
    17. ADogX
      ADogX
      there was a pic of him looking at muffins and donuts
    18. ADogX
      ADogX
      but not the bad kind of dictator
    19. ADogX
      ADogX
      according to my friends, yes
    20. ADogX
      ADogX
      All I can say is, he's Kim Jong-Ill. He can do anything
  • About

Hogwarts, send a message via owl. Appreciated.
    Disposing the One Ring with Frodo.
    Just your usual friendly Canadian girl. I enjoy the small things in life and cats. Rocking chairs always cheer me up too.

... That and hot chocolate.

I speak two languages: English and French. I am currently learning Spanish... Wish me luck!

Merci. À plus.

Signature

Nudity For Life
    Resident Chemistry Nerd
    Awesome Avvy by the one and only Kitty ~! <3​

Napoléon - It can change the world !
    Angel (Angie) - One penny at a time.

A Mari Usque Ad Mare
    "Spread the love; One person at a time"
    Skwippy x Spwaky Ninja Kittie League
    Skwippyz My Spectacular, Adowable, Fwuffie, Luffie, Mwagical, Pweanut Bwutter Hwuggie Kwittie

Je t'aime​