Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates
Napoléon
Last Activity:
Jul 11, 2018
Hogwarts, send a message via owl. Appreciated.
Disposing the One Ring with Frodo.

Napoléon

Kuroko Fangirl, Female, from Hogwarts, send a message via owl. Appreciated.

So, haven't bought KH 2.8 yet. Is it worth the money? I checked online and the average play through time is abysmal.... Jul 10, 2018

Napoléon was last seen:
Jul 11, 2018
    1. Mudstoise
      Mudstoise
      Well nevertheless you should really try to watch some of his play through, he's done quite a lot, and now he's moving on to the modern era of Sonic. You could start off with his latest Sonic video "Goodbye, Classic Sonic".
      Sometimes he also does "vlog's" of games that he wants to comment, but don't intend to make a playthrough off, most recently an anime/horror/puzzle/romance game recently released for the Xbox called "Catherine".

Well the funny thing is than when I heard the english voices of ex. Naruto, then when I read the manga I just use the voice actors' impresion inside my head, making Naruto sound like he does in the anime if you know what I mean? ^^'
    2. ADogX
      ADogX
      you can find it all on Animeration.com and Justdubs.net. I'm not sure if the movie's on justdubs though =/
    3. ADogX
      ADogX
      well the main season is 24 episodes. Then there's a movie. The the Afterstory is 25 episodes.
    4. ADogX
      ADogX
      well aside from the sadness, it's a very beautiful anime. It was actually named The Most Beloved Anime of Our Time. You should seriously watch it. It's one of the only 2 animes that made me cry. But I've never cried as much as I have for this anime.
    5. Desert Warrior
      Desert Warrior
      I suppose things are normal. Since not much goes on, I've learned to expect what happens next. And I don't take sides because when it comes to things like divorce, children shouldn't be involved (Custody fights suck).
      I wouldn't mind being squeezed by you ;)
      Yep. That's me :D
      I believe he's at Ft. Cambell (I think that's how you spell the name). It is whichever military base that the Navy Seals who killed Bin Laden are at.
    6. ADogX
      ADogX
      the main girl character died. Then later other things happened with the main male character which made me even more sad. Too make it easier, you should watch the anime yourself.
    7. ADogX
      ADogX
      because I cried during the Afterstory episodes. D'=
    8. ADogX
      ADogX
      hey quick question, have you ever seen the anime Clannad?
    9. Desert Warrior
      Desert Warrior
      If there's tension, I do my best to ignore it.
      I try :D
      And make the maiden's hearts swoon for me.
      Yep. He's across the country though. He's in the military.
    10. Kitty
      Kitty
      We do crafts and songs and stuff. Shapes, colors, things like that. No actual writing yet, though they do scribble. We do a lot of activities to promote language and literacy. I also do a ton of potty training, lol.

I feel for you, having a peeing cat. It took amazingly long to housebreak my dog, and I'm still afraid when he goes to anyone else's house.
    11. DarkAngel
      DarkAngel
      well...yea but I don't know if the KH creators will let it happen...
    12. Desert Warrior
      Desert Warrior
      Yep. My dad's house is only a five minute walk.
      No halfsies. Just a brother, a sister, and one stepbrother and two stepsisters on my mom's side and another stepbrother and two stepsisters on my dad's side.
    13. Mudstoise
      Mudstoise
      The Great Clement, is a youtube user (clementj642) who makes "Let's Play"s of old Sega Genesis games, mainly Sonic the Hedgehog games, and I always get in a good mood when I watch his videos because he is very good at commenting... at least I think so. Anyway, he often uses catch phrases like "swell", "toodles" etc ^^

Well I won't be the one to judge what is better, I think manga and anime both have their own qualities :) but I love the english voice acting of those shows.
    14. Destiny
      Destiny
      Yes. Leave it there, if it starts to turn into a fan-fic I'll move it and tell you why
    15. Desert Warrior
      Desert Warrior
      Yep, that's the one.
      Me, my sister, my dad, my stepmom, and my stepsiblings on that side.
      Meh, they can be alright at times. I prefer some more than others (Of course, I have 6 total. A few might be expendable).
    16. Nova
      Nova
      Haha two studs for each of us ;D they can cat fight in vain. Teeheee
      Yes! We would be like red carpet freeking powerpuff girls ;) it would blow the minds of all of the other lurkers and get their envy for years to come.
      O yes! Canada will get special privlages for your countries cooperation ;)
    17. Desert Warrior
      Desert Warrior
      No, he didn't. We've celebrated things like Christmas and some Jewish holidays like the one that occurs near Christmas (I can't think of the name >_<)
      I consider them my stepsiblings.
    18. Desert Warrior
      Desert Warrior
      No, I'm not. But my stepmom and her children are.
    19. DarkAngel
      DarkAngel
      yea i don't either but I think that I should make Xion com to Roxas's leval for the fight aginst her final form...
    20. DarkAngel
      DarkAngel
      ok let me know what you think in the post...
  • About

Hogwarts, send a message via owl. Appreciated.
    Disposing the One Ring with Frodo.
    Just your usual friendly Canadian girl. I enjoy the small things in life and cats. Rocking chairs always cheer me up too.

... That and hot chocolate.

I speak two languages: English and French. I am currently learning Spanish... Wish me luck!

Merci. À plus.

Signature

Nudity For Life
    Resident Chemistry Nerd
    Awesome Avvy by the one and only Kitty ~! <3​

Napoléon - It can change the world !
    Angel (Angie) - One penny at a time.

A Mari Usque Ad Mare
    "Spread the love; One person at a time"
    Skwippy x Spwaky Ninja Kittie League
    Skwippyz My Spectacular, Adowable, Fwuffie, Luffie, Mwagical, Pweanut Bwutter Hwuggie Kwittie

Je t'aime​