Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates
Napoléon
Last Activity:
Jul 11, 2018
Hogwarts, send a message via owl. Appreciated.
Disposing the One Ring with Frodo.

Napoléon

Kuroko Fangirl, Female, from Hogwarts, send a message via owl. Appreciated.

So, haven't bought KH 2.8 yet. Is it worth the money? I checked online and the average play through time is abysmal.... Jul 10, 2018

Napoléon was last seen:
Jul 11, 2018
    1. ADogX
      ADogX
      heh, no problem. Just tell me when you start watching it
    2. DarkAngel
      DarkAngel
      well...I am into things like KH and FF & things like that...what if I made somthing like them except with a new bread of characters...like CN characters...
    3. ADogX
      ADogX
      it's best to go to Animeratio.com. Both seasons ans the movie are there, English Dubbed. Trust me, it's worth the watch. I just finished watching the regular season.
    4. DarkAngel
      DarkAngel
      I know the basic's...its just hard to think of something no one else has created...
    5. DarkAngel
      DarkAngel
      I am going to need it...contrery to populer belife I am not that good with com's...
    6. DarkAngel
      DarkAngel
      that is the hole reson for the computer graphics...
    7. DarkAngel
      DarkAngel
      if I am going to go into computer graphics like I want to then yea I have to...
    8. DarkAngel
      DarkAngel
      yea...I just wish I could be a part of it...
    9. ADogX
      ADogX
      well watch Clannad. The regular season might not make you cry, but when the After Story gets to the point when the main girl character dies, that's when I cry. But in the end of the anime, she wasn't really dead. It's confusing, but if you watch the anime from beginning to end, you'll understand it.
    10. DarkAngel
      DarkAngel
      and yet I feel that they are makeing something like it already...
    11. ADogX
      ADogX
      because it's that good. I haven't seen the original series in over a year. I'm honest right now, I'm glad that I'm re watching it. I cried when it ended. Yes I cry a lot over this anime
    12. DarkAngel
      DarkAngel
      yea a friend introdused me...but I have no way to contact him except through E-mail and mine is down at the moment...
    13. DarkAngel
      DarkAngel
      well see I have one as my friend...but I don't know how to get this to them...
    14. DarkAngel
      DarkAngel
      yea...maybe I should sugjest it to the creators...
    15. ADogX
      ADogX
      well I'm not reading it o_0 it's English Dubbed. After watching the last episode of the After Story, I decided to watch the regular season over again. I'm still not done =/
    16. Desert Warrior
      Desert Warrior
      That's because people are idiots.
      I'm pessimistic too. But at the same time, I believe in the chance for good to happen. That's all it really takes.
      Whenever he calls. Which seems kinda random. The last time he called was probably last month.
    17. Kitty
      Kitty
      I only speak English unfortunately. I took Latin in high school to help with SAT scores and stuff, and missed out on taking a language actually spoken nowadays. I'd love to learn some more one of these days, though. What about you?

The only animal I own is a dog, though my family has always had a lot of outdoors cats (I left 'em all at my parents' house when I moved out, though :P). My username doesn't actually have anything to do with the animal, though. I choose my usernames based on whatever fandom I'm most interested in at the time, and at that time I was reading a lot of historical fiction and Kitty is a common nickname for Katherine (and one that I liked). My nephew was also staying with me a lot and he was on this massive "Wolverine and the X-Men" cartoon kick, so the nickname is a little bit homage to Kitty Pryde, too. When we beat up the bad guys, he usually made me be either her or Emma Frost, lol :P

What made you choose your name?
    18. ADogX
      ADogX
      alright. I finished the anime and the ending was very happy =D
    19. Nova
      Nova
      Haha I would say I try but it comes naturally. Its ok to be jealous of me. ;) lol jk
      it could be quite dangerous but if your stud is any stud at all he will be a loyal stud as all the studliest of studs are and he (hahahaha stud is a funny word if you say it enough times xD) will. Protect you from the catty jealous women with his studly charm ;) teehee but I shall give you backup with my partner in crime ;D
      Yes!! We will be bigger than even the original powerpuff girls... ok I mean fame wise but by height as well xD lurkers everywhere will try and fail to. Be as epic of powerpuffs as us for generations to come. Teehee
      .....we're still working on that one. XD our general who is the manliest spider in exsistance has yet to report on which country said yes to letting us dominate it... >.< our moms said we had to ask permission first.
    20. Desert Warrior
      Desert Warrior
      There are somethings you don't do in divorces. Involving your children is one of them.
      :)
      There isn't much of a secret. Just be confident. Have a positive outlook.
      Yep. I'm thinking about asking him to get me an autograph next time I talk to him.
  • About

Hogwarts, send a message via owl. Appreciated.
    Disposing the One Ring with Frodo.
    Just your usual friendly Canadian girl. I enjoy the small things in life and cats. Rocking chairs always cheer me up too.

... That and hot chocolate.

I speak two languages: English and French. I am currently learning Spanish... Wish me luck!

Merci. À plus.

Signature

Nudity For Life
    Resident Chemistry Nerd
    Awesome Avvy by the one and only Kitty ~! <3​

Napoléon - It can change the world !
    Angel (Angie) - One penny at a time.

A Mari Usque Ad Mare
    "Spread the love; One person at a time"
    Skwippy x Spwaky Ninja Kittie League
    Skwippyz My Spectacular, Adowable, Fwuffie, Luffie, Mwagical, Pweanut Bwutter Hwuggie Kwittie

Je t'aime​