Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates
Napoléon
Last Activity:
Jul 11, 2018
Hogwarts, send a message via owl. Appreciated.
Disposing the One Ring with Frodo.

Napoléon

Kuroko Fangirl, Female, from Hogwarts, send a message via owl. Appreciated.

So, haven't bought KH 2.8 yet. Is it worth the money? I checked online and the average play through time is abysmal.... Jul 10, 2018

Napoléon was last seen:
Jul 11, 2018
    1. ADogX
      ADogX
      well all the dots are pointless, he acts like he can't spell, and how he talks to you and everyone else, is way different than when he talked to me and KnighOfAwesome in PMs. Completely regular. No dots, perfect spelling
    2. DarkAngel
      DarkAngel
      I do...but others..not so much...I am always in Honor roll...
    3. DarkAngel
      DarkAngel
      I need the money to get into college...
    4. DarkAngel
      DarkAngel
      well...at mcyD's to start...just to get some money in...
    5. DarkAngel
      DarkAngel
      yea well...here you need whatever you can get...
    6. ADogX
      ADogX
      he annoys the hell out of me! I know he's a troll. In a PM, he talked to me normally like every other person. But when it's out in the open, or to others...you know how he talks.
    7. Kitty
      Kitty
      I have two other sisters- an older half sister I never grew up with and haven't had much to do with until fairly recently (she's got two kids in high school) and a younger sister who graduated from high school in June of this year. We're not any of us very close. And I'd reckon I am his favorite aunt. He's only met the one once and my youngest sister works all the time or is out with friends and doesn't spend a whole lot of time with him.

Lol, by the time you get to that scene, you'll probably be more likely to think that I'm an idiot, because it was so not even a memorable moment at all, yet somehow it stuck in my brain.
    8. Kitty
      Kitty
      You're lucky to still get holidays off. I bitched about high school and college until I left it and now in some ways I wish I could go back. We take off for a few national holidays, but I haven't had an actual vacation in a while. I had scheduled a week off in May but didn't end up taking it. >_<

XMFC is like the best movie ever. Certainly the best I've seen in theaters this year. I loved like everything about it, except January Jones' terrible performance, but luckily she wasn't in there too much. I'd highly recommend it. Your mom sounds like mine. I took her with me the first time I saw the movie in theaters and she just didn't get it, at all.
    9. Mudstoise
      Mudstoise
      By the way, have you watched Dragonball Z/Yu-Gi-Oh! the abridged? :)
    10. Mudstoise
      Mudstoise
      Yeah you're right about that, but as we all know there isn't much of a deep plot in the old 16-bit Sonic games^^ So there's not much to spoil xD But I wouldn't want to see him play a game like Kingdom Hearts if I hadn't played it myself first.
      Well plots in japanese games don't always have to make sense you know^^ I just know that in the demo he meet this sexy girl at the bar, the next thing you know is that you have returned to the "Nightmare Tower" climbing to survive, and then when you clear the stage he wakes up in his bed with her by his side, and he's just as surprised as we^^'

Hmm maybe xD nah that would be pretty gay.
      But yeah you're right :) and he just happens to have the ability to make me happy and make me feel comfortable.
    11. DarkAngel
      DarkAngel
      I live in Grand Ridge...though it might be going up...
    12. DarkAngel
      DarkAngel
      lol, no...Minamil wage is at the very lest $5 an hour for 8 Hours...
    13. DarkAngel
      DarkAngel
      lol, bearly any...
    14. DarkAngel
      DarkAngel
      well yea but they can hier me for minaml wadge...
    15. DarkAngel
      DarkAngel
      well the keyblade weilders would be esental...but yea like FF Dissidia their would be alot of others that are temporary to...like Xion and Roxas, probly Organization 13 too...and the iceing on the cake would be that you could make your own time warped character that looks like a mix of diferent characters...
    16. Desert Warrior
      Desert Warrior
      No. Since you're not a wizard you're not allowed to let somebody in on the masquerade. It defeats the purpose of it.
      Pity I'm poor.
      Would you like to tell me what is wrong with it?
      To me it seems like you're blowing it out of proportion because you make it seem like I'm saying it is okay to be abusive to children. But I'm not. And besides, it is more important for parents to make sure their children grow up correctly. If children grow up disrespectful of their parents, punishments like taking things away from them won't really be effective.

Yep. I feel as though they are on par with my intelligence.
    17. ADogX
      ADogX
      haha, who knows? My posting may become slow because of the new RP people becoming so confusing. And Trio -_-
    18. ADogX
      ADogX
      Problem is, every post is worth 1 point =/
    19. ADogX
      ADogX
      9,578. Not even 33%. At least I'm on the 1st page of the ranking xD
    20. ADogX
      ADogX
      Yeah. You need 30,000 points to reach Lv. 100. I don't even have 15,000. My mid-goal is to reach 15,000 before 2012
  • About

Hogwarts, send a message via owl. Appreciated.
    Disposing the One Ring with Frodo.
    Just your usual friendly Canadian girl. I enjoy the small things in life and cats. Rocking chairs always cheer me up too.

... That and hot chocolate.

I speak two languages: English and French. I am currently learning Spanish... Wish me luck!

Merci. À plus.

Signature

Nudity For Life
    Resident Chemistry Nerd
    Awesome Avvy by the one and only Kitty ~! <3​

Napoléon - It can change the world !
    Angel (Angie) - One penny at a time.

A Mari Usque Ad Mare
    "Spread the love; One person at a time"
    Skwippy x Spwaky Ninja Kittie League
    Skwippyz My Spectacular, Adowable, Fwuffie, Luffie, Mwagical, Pweanut Bwutter Hwuggie Kwittie

Je t'aime​