Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates
Noir
Last Activity:
Oct 10, 2015
Writer

Noir

Noir was last seen:
Oct 10, 2015
    1. Noctis
      Noctis
      No, I'm actually 18. I'm on the staff at KHMedia, and this lack of activity is nothing compared to what's going on over there, sadly... :<
    2. FatewithFury
      FatewithFury
      lolz no itz not mine but i do pivot animation but i use the air mac version called stykz and i use a program called pencil its a good animation program...... all 3 asdf movies are hilarious!!!!
    3. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      XD Yep. Always!!!
    4. TheDarkOne
      TheDarkOne
      Its on! Feel the zen of DarkBunny!

[IMG]
    5. Aqua Fresh
      Aqua Fresh
      lol, I know what Chin-gu means..lol
      ne, Cheonmaneyo, Chin-gu.
      Hm...yeah, I'm somewhat okay, i guess. Been Very Busy, how about yourself? :)
    6. DarkAngel
      DarkAngel
      "who can Fathem the wisedom of Mata Nui..."
    7. DarkAngel
      DarkAngel
      yea well I just post...
    8. Answer Man
      Answer Man
      I am..
      I was tryin to come in!
      Haha funny
      Hello today!
    9. Aqua Fresh
      Aqua Fresh
      Annyeong! ^^
    10. Noctis
      Noctis
      Haha, yep, I'm a girl. I'm not quite sure if Noctis is favorite of mine yet (I'm waiting until I play the game to decide), but I love his name and charcter design. So, I chose his name. :D Thanks for the welcome, btw!
    11. Answer Man
      Answer Man
      Umm hello,
      Falcon here,
      im not a girl
      Where did i go? haha
    12. Chroma
      Chroma
      Thanks for the welcome.
      And I didn't forget, but once I posted it, it said something about having to be approved first. It's finally up now, though. :]
    13. V3ntu$
      V3ntu$
      ok,sure :D
    14. FatewithFury
      FatewithFury
      :) the cookies are done ( Shoves cookies into screen the get smashed ) awwwwwwww....COOKIE CRUMBS!!!!!!!!!!! Lolz .....Btw go on you tube and type in The asdf movie 1 then watch 2 and 3 :)

" Now son dont touch that cactus"
      son cactus
      | {
      / {
      \ {
      |{
      Dad: " UR DEAD to me"
    15. V3ntu$
      V3ntu$
      yeah I know, I haven't been on the computer for so long
    16. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      I'm not quite sure, I'd have to replay it and see. When I first played FF XIII I thought it was sort of confusing >.<
      Snow's muscles could be there own entity D:
    17. FatewithFury
      FatewithFury
      :) lolz zee Cookies are almost done ( There Zols Favorite kind ) Itz Choco chip cookies! Nom Nom Nom!
    18. Kitty
      Kitty
      In case you somehow miss both posts I made regarding this issue, your post count has decreased because I have deleted spam posts, though I decided to be nice about it and not give a warning or infraction at this time.
    19. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      The characters, I find, In FF XIII are generally awesome (:
      Hope was cool, but Snow did freak me out a bit... It might have been his massive muscles ._.
    20. FatewithFury
      FatewithFury
      :P lolz yeah but kool u make all the preperations and i will make the cookies OK?
  • About

Writer
    A little about my nationality- Japanese... I speak English, Japanese.

Gaming (horrible at arcade games though), writing, drawing.

Signature

[​IMG]
    ~~