Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates
Napoléon
Last Activity:
Jul 11, 2018
Hogwarts, send a message via owl. Appreciated.
Disposing the One Ring with Frodo.

Napoléon

Kuroko Fangirl, Female, from Hogwarts, send a message via owl. Appreciated.

So, haven't bought KH 2.8 yet. Is it worth the money? I checked online and the average play through time is abysmal.... Jul 10, 2018

Napoléon was last seen:
Jul 11, 2018
    1. ADogX
      ADogX
      why in the world? I'll run up there to save you!
    2. Mudstoise
      Mudstoise
      Thanks ;) your nice too!

Well I guess I just happen to have an ear for small details like that^^ Also when I hear one of my beloved pop or dance mp3's, if I concentrate I can sometimes hear small background effects that you do not normally hear^^
      By the way, my favorite soundtrack in Kingdom Hearts II (aside from the theme song) is the gummi ship theme for Hazardous Highway. And speaking of soundtracks, try and look "Okami The Sun Rises" up on youtube, cuz THAT is truly and awesome soundtrack! :)
    3. ADogX
      ADogX
      haha. I'm ready for a Zombie Apocalypse xD
    4. Mudstoise
      Mudstoise
      Okay okay, I'm sorry ^^ I just thought that "buying the games" was equal to "having played them", no hard feelings?

Speaking of "heartbeats" did you notice that in the opening of Kingdom Hearts, right when Sora lands on that picture of Snow White after falling, if you listen closely you can hear a heartbeat. Very fitting considering the game is called "Kingdom Hearts", huh? :)
    5. ADogX
      ADogX
      *Grabs Katanas* Watching
    6. Mudstoise
      Mudstoise
      The one for the Nintendo 64 is simply called Super Smash Bros. ^^ No, Neo Metal Sonic is a bad guy, and now that I think about it "bad-ass" might be a better way to describe him, cuz you're right, no one is more awesome than Sonic :) but no if you had taken the time to look Neo Metal Sonic up on the web, then you would know that he's a bad guy, plus that everyone knows that Metal Sonic is Sonic's greatest enemy, so how could you think that Neo Metal Sonic was a good guy???

You could alway just download a PlayStation emulator to your computer, and then download the game :)

The thing that freaked me out about the shark was the heartbeat sound that began when you swum out too far and it then swallowed you^^'

Not to sound rude, but are you listening? I just said that I had played Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets and Treasure Planet, and yes I have also played Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone.

So did you watch any of it the abridged's?
    7. Chroma
      Chroma
      Ah. o:
      My birthday was completely epic. It was kinf of an up-and-down day because my boyfriend randomly got mad at me and my sister got mad for an unknown reason. I'm not worrying too much over either of those, though. Other than that, it was a lot of fun. (:
      How was your day?
    8. Mudstoise
      Mudstoise
      Sorry the message got so long that I had to split it ^^ but when I begin talking about games 'n stuff I just can't stop....
    9. Mudstoise
      Mudstoise
      Yes I like Jak and Daxter, in fact it was one of the first PS2 games I played, and I never get tired of running around collecting Power Cells and Precurssor Orbs :)
      But yeah my list of games I like is pretty long too, those I mentioned were just examples from some of the genres I like.

Recently I made a good deal with 3 classic PS1 games for around $11.50, Treasure Planet, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, and Heart of Darkness. Two of them are voiced over in danish and those games are fun to collect since it's not very often that games over here get voiced over in danish.

And yes I mean on youtube^^' (where else?) But you can also find them on their respective homepages "www.teamfourstar.com" and "yugiohabridged.com".
    10. Mudstoise
      Mudstoise
      Well they never really said me much I must admit^^ they were just there. If you get a picture in your head of Metal Mario when I you hear "Neo Metal Sonic", then you're in for quite a surprise^^ Cuz he is way cooler and way more awesome than regular Sonic :) But yeah I have played Super Smash Bros. Brawl (which is for the Wii and not the N64(but I've played that one too))

Yeah I love the movie too xD and the game always gets me in a good mood when I play it^^ the piecefull soundtrack, the way you have to collect tokens in order to progress with bigger and stronger plants that can help you advance, the challenge of collecting all the letters in Flik's name, defeating all enemies when you've found the Gold Berry (which is a challenge in itself), and collecting all 50 grain in each level. Did I mention that I love this game? ^^'

---> message to be continued
    11. ADogX
      ADogX
      failure lol
    12. Desert Warrior
      Desert Warrior
      Hey, don't blame me for your loveless marriage with Adog.
      Surely it exists somewhere.
      Maybe a gentle spank. Sorry, couldn't resist.
      Sleep is for suckers.

You should keep it that way. Being distressed really brings out the wrinkles.

Why do people read other people's VMs?
    13. Desert Warrior
      Desert Warrior
      I see you missed the subtext. But that's okay. As long as your cat doesn't tell, you don't have to worry.
      Wanna share a paopu fruit?
      I would never hit a woman (Unless they deserve it. But that takes a lot of justification and them pissing me off a lot).
      Sure thing :rolleyes:

Become a damsel in distress and I will do my best to save you.
    14. Desert Warrior
      Desert Warrior
      But it's fun. And besides, it only hurts the first time. So you have no reason to worry about any pain.
      It's a gift. It means we're connected.
      It wasn't. Just something about you not liking my answer to something.
      Probably because it's morning for you (Only 9:30 PM for me), because I don't see what was so funny.

Yep. Slaying dragons and rescuing damsels. Although I'm on vacation right now.
    15. Desert Warrior
      Desert Warrior
      I mentioned memory wipe earlier, right?
      In case you haven't noticed, neither do I.
      Let's not remember.
      I was thinking of Loki, the trickster god. Although Halloween did cross my mind. I was thinking of saying something like "You should see me on Halloween" or something.

What is there to like?
    16. Desert Warrior
      Desert Warrior
      Are you aware of what could happen if she squeals on a Wednesday?
      Sorry. I don't mean to.
      If you don't want to talk about it, I'm not gonna force you.
      That's me, a trickster.

Which is why I'm saying it is better to have emotions.
    17. Desert Warrior
      Desert Warrior
      Then you definitely can't tell on Wednesdays.
      The lack of a job. The lack of money. The lack of wealth.
      Okay then.
      Not intentionally, but I manage to pull it off without trying anyways.

It would, but then life wouldn't be worth it. Having emotions is part of what makes you human. I would rather go through a life filled with all kinds of emotions than live a life without them.
    18. Desert Warrior
      Desert Warrior
      Depends. Can your cat talk to humans?
      But I am.
      Why not?
      I'm aware. I figured you were when this all began.

Really? Why? Isn't it better to have emotions that stick with you?
    19. ADogX
      ADogX
      For his actions *facepalm*
    20. DarkAngel
      DarkAngel
      yea...probly...but i don't know yet...
  • About

Hogwarts, send a message via owl. Appreciated.
    Disposing the One Ring with Frodo.
    Just your usual friendly Canadian girl. I enjoy the small things in life and cats. Rocking chairs always cheer me up too.

... That and hot chocolate.

I speak two languages: English and French. I am currently learning Spanish... Wish me luck!

Merci. À plus.

Signature

Nudity For Life
    Resident Chemistry Nerd
    Awesome Avvy by the one and only Kitty ~! <3​

Napoléon - It can change the world !
    Angel (Angie) - One penny at a time.

A Mari Usque Ad Mare
    "Spread the love; One person at a time"
    Skwippy x Spwaky Ninja Kittie League
    Skwippyz My Spectacular, Adowable, Fwuffie, Luffie, Mwagical, Pweanut Bwutter Hwuggie Kwittie

Je t'aime​