• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates
Kitty
Last Activity:
Dec 13, 2021

Awarded Medals 1

Birthday:
Nov 13, 1985 (Age: 38)
Teacher

Kitty

I Survived The BG Massacre, Female, 38, from Kentucky, USA

Staff Member Administrator
Kitty was last seen:
Dec 13, 2021
    1. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      A birthday like yours is quite special (:
      I've been doing great lately, I just received an acceptance letter today in the mail for a University that I would like to attend next year ! I'm now extremely excited ^_^
    2. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      Happy Belated Birthday Kitty ! (I'm sorry that I missed it by a few days v-v)
      I hope that you've been doing swell lately (:
    3. NeRo
      NeRo
      been workign more thats why i've been missing. i've been ok though
    4. NeRo
      NeRo
      Haven't heard from you in awhile
    5. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      -_____- It is tiring to do scholarships...
    6. xDarknessAngelx
      xDarknessAngelx
      hello :) Thanks for replying to my post ^^ Nice to meet you :)
    7. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      -____- I have to mentor myself now... I am just wondering but what do you think about the articles that I have put up?
    8. Reprise
      Reprise
      Hey Kitty, about that warning, if I break the rules several times, do I still only get a warning or do you start giving out temporary bans?
    9. icasm
      icasm
      nm.. was bored at the time. you still have/use msn?
    10. icasm
      icasm
      Herro. :] ...
    11. Kairi831
      Kairi831
      Alrighty then. Thanks. :)
    12. TheKnightofAwesome
      TheKnightofAwesome
      actually Zol gave me the idea of moving it to the new thread and letting the A New Threat Thread die a slow painful death.
    13. Kairi831
      Kairi831
      Even though Destiny has one open like it, could I post a thread of something completely different. I mean, I looked at Destinys thread and what I planned to do was a different method.
    14. TheKnightofAwesome
      TheKnightofAwesome
      Oh, well my intention was to hear people's creative ideas for a canon Kingdom Hearts plot. not to start an RP.
    15. TheKnightofAwesome
      TheKnightofAwesome
      Ok I'm moving the "Make your own game thread" to the Traditional Showcase but is there a specific Sub-Forum it would work best in? I'm trying to avoid any more trouble.
    16. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      There has been a lot of spam, the worst part is when it's not in the Fun and Games section or the Member's Chat area >_< No offense to any of the peanut gallery who might be reading this, but that New Threat ? thread is starting to become the monster of all spam.

I love that. You know, pointing out people's spelling errors is preparing them for the future. I'm sure the professors at College or University don't want to read papers filled with spelling mistakes. I bet some wouldn't even bother reading it if there were too many.
    17. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      Teleporting would be fun. I'd like to go Link style and grab an ocarina and play a song, which would then teleport me to my destination. However, I'd have to find Sheik to teach me the melodies. For now, I think finding a pet griffin would be more plausible =\

There always is that Vampire Diaries tv show; My mom likes that one too. Frankly I thought it was a Twilight rip off, but then I realized that the Vampire Diaries books were made before Twilight so now I don't know what to think.

Hopefully, if not the bright side would be that the character Phoebe on Friends seemed just fine not talking often to Ursula. But then again, that's only a tv show; Real life doesn't play out like that, no matter how much we want it to. Maybe, we should think of this as pants and one day ya'll will grow into each other >w>
    18. Xeren_Ozone
      Xeren_Ozone
      Thx for removing those tags. My face was ready to blow up from the amount of posts that involved removing a tag.
    19. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      No, I don't think it's terrible at all. You don't really know her, so it only make sense that you're unsure of how old she is. It's different if you've seen her every single day, but that's not the case. I find siblings tend not to get a long when they're younger. Normally things seem to sort out once you get older though. I have a hard time with patience too; anger issues seem to run through my family. Both of my parents have a bad tempers. I'm pretty good at keeping my cool, but some things do aggravate me. I want to enroll myself into therapy someday because I don't enjoy getting upset over small things >_<

It's the story of our lives ! I personally try to avoid spelling errors because I don't want people to think I'm an idiot. It's weird because whenever I see someone else spell something wrong it doesn't bother me because I figure that they must not have noticed, but when I misspell a word it's a completely different story. I am my own worst critic.
    20. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      Yeah, airport security has gone dramatically out of control since terrorists hit the Twin Towers back in 2001. I don't really blame them for it, but sometimes it does get a little out of hand. Not everyone plans on blowing up the States and I'm sure they'll come to realize that sometime in the distant future. Until then, we should create a griffin and use it as our mode of transportation :P

I wonder what the huge Twilight fanatics will do once the movie for Breaking Dawn is released. It will be the end of watching Edward running across the screen and the conclusion of his love affair with Bella. Will there be continuous movie marathons held or will they simply find something new ?
      I'm also glad that you like your mom. A lot of people my age claim that they hate them, but I think that's just hormones =\
  • About

Birthday:
    Nov 13, 1985 (Age: 38)
    Teacher
    Way too lazy to fill this out. Ask if interested.