Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates
Napoléon
Last Activity:
Jul 11, 2018
Hogwarts, send a message via owl. Appreciated.
Disposing the One Ring with Frodo.

Napoléon

Kuroko Fangirl, Female, from Hogwarts, send a message via owl. Appreciated.

So, haven't bought KH 2.8 yet. Is it worth the money? I checked online and the average play through time is abysmal.... Jul 10, 2018

Napoléon was last seen:
Jul 11, 2018
    1. DarkAngel
      DarkAngel
      cool I got the OOC/SU ready...its called "Pokemon: Darkness Riseing"...but I still am waiting for people to start to put it down...
    2. Desert Warrior
      Desert Warrior
      I'm not jealous. I don't get jealous.
      Why would a simple fruit be more important than you?
      Well, would you prefer a man be gentle or rough with you?
      Is your bed cursed or something that allows it to talk?

I don't think anybody does.

Kind of a belief, kind of a vague (Possibly fake) memory of doing it before.
    3. Retrace
      Retrace
      Mhm, true that. :3
      I'm great thanks, just bored like always, and you?
    4. DarkAngel
      DarkAngel
      yea well its anything but normal...I am trying to work on a pokemon RP btw...
    5. DarkAngel
      DarkAngel
      yea well i am in grand ridge but i go to school in bloomington normal...
    6. DarkAngel
      DarkAngel
      going on a blood strik so a light headed...5 days till school here...
    7. DarkAngel
      DarkAngel
      haha whats up with you...
    8. DarkAngel
      DarkAngel
      Hey PD you ok...
    9. Retrace
      Retrace
      Bahahaha, thanks! I just realised I having been posting here for a while, acck. >.<
    10. Desert Warrior
      Desert Warrior
      Catty? I'm not even sure what that means. But I'm not jealous.
      But why go over there (Besides finding the paopu fruit) if I could just go north east?
      Nothing gentle? Just the rough stuff?
      What if I was there with you while your bed owned you?

There's nothing wrong with age.

Oh, okay then. I believe you.
    11. ADogX
      ADogX
      Because I am all knowing
    12. Kitty
      Kitty
      I support the idea of griffin travel. Or I wish I could teleport or something. That's be sweet.

I don't know what the Twilight fanatics will do once the final movies come out. I reckon they'll latch onto some other franchise. Or go off to the world of fanfiction where the story lives on. I dunno.

I actually think my sisters and I got along much better when we were younger, but maybe this is that awkward stage and when we are all adults we'll learn to appreciate each other or something. >_<

Speaking of being aggravated, I am so irritated at the moment by all the spam I've been running across on here lately. Gawd, heads are gonna roll soon.

Other people's spelling errors bother me just as much as mine, especially when it's throughout an entire post to the point you can barely understand what's going on. I've been known to go and edit people's posts because it annoys me so much.

Bleh, my brain is fried and I really oughta go to bed. <_<
    13. ADogX
      ADogX
      Zombies are idiots =/
    14. Kitty
      Kitty
      Is it terrible that I actually don't even know for sure how old my older sister is? She really hasn't been a part of my life until about five years ago or so (apparently her mom and my dad had a pretty nasty divorce when she was a toddler and it was really out of the blue that she even found my dad again). But 10 years older sounds about right. Yeah, we all have pretty different personalities. So like I said, we kind of don't hang out with each other much. There tend to be arguments because none of us are really patient and my younger sisters kind of have that stereotypical teenage angst going on and it makes then difficult to take seriously.

I love how you say you have to read over everything many times before posting because I do that all the time. And yet I still always have to go back and edit some spelling fail or take out some nonsensical rambling.
    15. Kitty
      Kitty
      My aunt lives in upstate New York, not the city, so I don't think the dirt glitters there, lol. I've flown a couple times, but only once that I can actually remember, and it was kind of scary, but really more of a hassle than anything, because the airports are so retarded and scared of terrorists and crap. And trying to get from one side of an airport to the other to catch a connection is frustrating.

I think my mom and I get along pretty good. I don't really tell her stuff, like what I'm thinking, but I don't really tell anyone that- I like to keep to myself most of the time. But I like her. I'm ashamed that I'm the one who actually introduced her to Twilight, but whereas I've reached the point where I just find it unintentionally amusing and a little disturbing, my mom still is into it. But thankfully, only two more movies to go, then freedom.
    16. ADogX
      ADogX
      the hide in a basement lol. Or on a roof xD
    17. ADogX
      ADogX
      hell no. Every Zombie dead=Easier chance to beat them
    18. Kitty
      Kitty
      None of my sisters have anything in common with me, really. We have totally different tastes in movies, music, and hobbies, and it makes it hard to have anything to talk about. I'm the total geek, then there's the sister into the whole rap and partying scene, then there's my youngest sister whose into like hardcore rock and garage bands and stuff. And I don't even know what all my older sister is into. I just don't see her enough and she's like ten years older anyhow.

Ha ha, thanks. Most of the time I don't feel too terribly bright. I'm glad you decided to stick around this forum. You make intelligent conversation. ^_^
    19. Kitty
      Kitty
      I suppose I didn't take the vacation because I had no where to go, really, and I didn't want to just sit at home. I wanted to go visit my aunt in New York, but you know, plane tickets and stuff. So I just kinda postponed it. Your comment about cleaning made me feel guilty, because that's really what I should be doing now, but I'm just feeling so lazy.

Yeah, my mom asked me at the end of the movie "Wait, is that a good guy or a bad guy?" and I was like, weren't you watching? But I have to give my mom props anyhow, because going to the movies is kind of our thing that we do, and I drag her to all sorts of shit based on my favorite books and stuff and she never complains. Hell, I even made her sit through The Last Airbender (though she actually seemed to like that one). But then again, I guess we're even because she makes me watch Twilight. >_<
    20. Desert Warrior
      Desert Warrior
      First off, your slap missed. Second off, no I'm not jealous.
      It'll take me a while to get it.
      Is that how you like it?
      I thought I owned you v_v

Why not? Afraid of getting old?

Are you sure. Every time I've edited something it went to a screen similar to a thread reply screen.
  • About

Hogwarts, send a message via owl. Appreciated.
    Disposing the One Ring with Frodo.
    Just your usual friendly Canadian girl. I enjoy the small things in life and cats. Rocking chairs always cheer me up too.

... That and hot chocolate.

I speak two languages: English and French. I am currently learning Spanish... Wish me luck!

Merci. À plus.

Signature

Nudity For Life
    Resident Chemistry Nerd
    Awesome Avvy by the one and only Kitty ~! <3​

Napoléon - It can change the world !
    Angel (Angie) - One penny at a time.

A Mari Usque Ad Mare
    "Spread the love; One person at a time"
    Skwippy x Spwaky Ninja Kittie League
    Skwippyz My Spectacular, Adowable, Fwuffie, Luffie, Mwagical, Pweanut Bwutter Hwuggie Kwittie

Je t'aime​