Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates
Napoléon
Last Activity:
Jul 11, 2018
Hogwarts, send a message via owl. Appreciated.
Disposing the One Ring with Frodo.

Napoléon

Kuroko Fangirl, Female, from Hogwarts, send a message via owl. Appreciated.

So, haven't bought KH 2.8 yet. Is it worth the money? I checked online and the average play through time is abysmal.... Jul 10, 2018

Napoléon was last seen:
Jul 11, 2018
    1. Desert Warrior
      Desert Warrior
      Not really? Where is the fun in life without it's imperfections?
      You don't have to. If you want I could keep you around in one of those hot outfits Princess Leia wore in Episode VI.
      I'm just asking a simple question.
      Which is exactly why I'm studying Earth's culture.

Yyyyyeeeeeaaaaahhhh.... We tend to be sneaky like that.k
      I'm gonna go with I'm a good judge of character.
    2. Mudstoise
      Mudstoise
      Sure I would, it sounds like and awesome game! :D

It's fine, I'll just be looking forward to your next mail ;)
    3. Retrace
      Retrace
      Lmao, same here. >.< Because this is going to be a serious year for me, since I'm going into Year 11. Dx Really? How come? o: I usually wake up around half 7 for school, I could actually wake up at 8, and walk to school around 20 past, since my school is only 5 - 10 minutes away. XD But I prefer to go to school early, so I can wake myself up and do whatever I need to do in school, like homeworks or revision. ;D I've been sleeping earlier, and if I get sleepy during the day I avoid taking naps, so I get extra sleepy during the nights, haha.

Lmao! :P Yeah~
    4. Desert Warrior
      Desert Warrior
      Doesn't make marriage bad.
      Don't you know? I'm secretly their leader, silently scoping out this planet's defenses before we strike.
      How can that which makes no noise have sound?
      I know that saying.

My alien dialect slipped up. Sometimes when using words with w, we throw in a silent h for the hell of it. And you're not a whore.
    5. Mudstoise
      Mudstoise
      No problem^^

No I haven't watched a playthrough of Okami either, I heard The Sun Rises one day my little brother was surfing youtube, and I just thought is sounded so epic :D .... it was not untill much later by accident that I discovered that the song actually came from Okami xD

Try and listen to this one too http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCkz67MLnPU it's a very calming soundtrack I think :)
    6. Nova
      Nova
      LOL its a womans poligamy revolution! We have the right to have multiple husbands! *runs to get signs and powerpuff girls costume* Lest do this!
      And oh he shall be. I am far too picky and high maintenence for him not to be, not gonna lie xD.
      YES! Ones taht will make us laugh! Why, simply for fun thats why.
      YES (Part II)!
      i know :( He has gotten too busy for me. We still write on facebook lots though. Just not as much as our usual, keep in contact all day stay up all night video calling and msn-ing stuff. xD Thanks for the hug your a great friend. ;p teehee
    7. Mudstoise
      Mudstoise
      No I don't have Myst at all, and never said I did^^' I only said I had checked it out.

Since I don't know the store around where you live, I would recommend amazon or eBay. And I don't know how I like the game since I haven't played that either xD But I would really love to.
    8. Desert Warrior
      Desert Warrior
      I dunno. Perfection, perhaps.
      That would only make me more awesome. Being a space traveler. Although there is one unfortunate flaw in your logic. Where I an alien, I'd find some place cooler than Earth to hang out.
      Do I?
      I've probably heard it before.

Why? Why not have something bunny like? Oh, and it is cocoa.
    9. Mudstoise
      Mudstoise
      Myst is indeed a PC game, so it's quite possible that it's the one your brother has :) But no, that's not the game I bought, I can't find it anywhere except the web and I'm broke at the moment.

I'm very glad that you liked the song^^ it is indeed a beautiful piece of music. It is by the way the theme for the final boss, who's called Yami (japanese = Dark). The main character as you probably know is a white wolf who is really the Sun God's earthly form, named Amaterasu (japanese = Sun God ^^). And a funny comment in one of the Okami videos on youtube said this:
      When this music starts, Yami knows he's screwed! xD
    10. Desert Warrior
      Desert Warrior
      That's one way to think about it. But not the only way? Would you feel caged if you were married to me?
      So you don't think I'm human?
      I know.

Cool. I've always been wondering. Why the eggs? Bunnies don't lay eggs.
    11. Nova
      Nova
      Haha that's funny how many people relate that to us but to be honest any christian religion has some history with poligamy not just mormons. If your religion likes the bible, it has a hand in poligamy. XD but hey I don't need multiple husbands I just need my stud ;) ;)
      No no I totally agree with the stud applications. I need to know more information to better stalk... I mean know if he is the right stud for me. XD
      Yes!! Powerpuffs speak of stalker freedom will be in the news it will be an important part of world history xD hee hee heeeeee
      Daww thanks you makin me blawsh *head slowly inflates* xD
      Yay! Now if only ky would be online more often so I could talk to him. :( :( I misses him muchly
    12. Retrace
      Retrace
      Yeah, I used to wake up really early in the mornings and go on the computer for hours before school, haha. But now I'm more of a night person. Lately I've been waking up at 12 - 1pm, and it's messing my sleeping pattern, I need to get back to my "school" sleeping pattern, so when school arrives I don't struggle to wake up. xD

Mhm :3 Well... I want a micropig because they're so cute, but I don't want them to grow up. ;A;
    13. Mudstoise
      Mudstoise
      So did you watch any videos from the Great Clement recently? I have spend the last couple o' days watching some playthroughs from a user called Dilandau3000, of a game series called Myst, ever heard of it? It's an adventure-puzzle using a very unique graphic, detailed 2D combined with real people (in the cutscenes), and nothing is what it seams, you can sometimes be staring right at a puzzle without realizing it untill later. And things you maybe didn't count for anything, turns out to actually be a vital part of a puzzle. Plus hidden passageways in the most surprising. Also there are NO monsters whatsoever, and you hardly ever encounter any people, you are completely alone most of the time^^
      Sounds interesting? I like it for sure!
    14. Desert Warrior
      Desert Warrior
      Yep. Understandably, it isn't for everybody. But that doesn't mean there isn't a point to it.
      Neither would I.
      Okay. I believe you.
      Just like a hammer.

I have the cleanest mind in the world.
    15. Retrace
      Retrace
      Haha yeah, to be quite honest I actually don't really know what keeps me up that late, lmao. Sometimes it's because of my friends that live elsewhere, and it's hard talking to them. Sometimes I feel like watching anime, and the the other times I just sit there and lurk on the internet, LOL. I sound so creepy. xD

My favourite animals are pigs. Though, I prefer piglets since they're cute. I think the reason why I love them is because when I was young I bought a pig teddy, and after that it's always been my favourite teddy. <3
    16. Desert Warrior
      Desert Warrior
      There are plenty of points to it.
      I don't know. I taste like a human I suppose.
      If you insist.
      So you didn't like it at first when I talked about me being independent?

I'm not. I have no idea what you're talking about.
    17. Chroma
      Chroma
      Lol. I didn't think you would know Frogger. I still have it for my GBA, surprisingly. And Spyro was so cute. x3

Well, if we went by your date, it would be late. I'm in Florida, though, so - as far as I know -all schools start around the end of August.
    18. Chroma
      Chroma
      Same. I enjoyed all the old games that you can barely find now-a-days. Mario, Pac-Man, Donky Kong, Spyro, Sonic, uh... Frogger. xD

That's neat. I was suppose to go on a vacation, but school starts next week, so no more plans for me. :c
    19. Chroma
      Chroma
      Lol. You should play it some time. It's loads of fun. I've known Mario since.... I don't even know. My hero is Pac Mam. Greatest nommer alive. ; A ;

It's a lot of fun. I've had Persona 3 since 8th grade, but I lost interest in it because it started to bore me. Just recently, though, I got back into it because of P3P. -happy-
    20. Chroma
      Chroma
      Haha. Sadly, I've never played it because I prefer more of RPG games. I've played Mario VS. Donky Kong, though. xD
      I bought Persona 3 Portable. This Friday I'll be buying Persona 4. :3
  • About

Hogwarts, send a message via owl. Appreciated.
    Disposing the One Ring with Frodo.
    Just your usual friendly Canadian girl. I enjoy the small things in life and cats. Rocking chairs always cheer me up too.

... That and hot chocolate.

I speak two languages: English and French. I am currently learning Spanish... Wish me luck!

Merci. À plus.

Signature

Nudity For Life
    Resident Chemistry Nerd
    Awesome Avvy by the one and only Kitty ~! <3​

Napoléon - It can change the world !
    Angel (Angie) - One penny at a time.

A Mari Usque Ad Mare
    "Spread the love; One person at a time"
    Skwippy x Spwaky Ninja Kittie League
    Skwippyz My Spectacular, Adowable, Fwuffie, Luffie, Mwagical, Pweanut Bwutter Hwuggie Kwittie

Je t'aime​