• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates
Chroma
Last Activity:
Oct 31, 2011

Following 2

Followers 1

Birthday:
August 11

Chroma

New Member, from My house.

Chroma was last seen:
Oct 31, 2011
    1. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
    2. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      The only reason why I know Frogger is because I spent a lot of time with my older cousins when I was younger and both of them used to play it. They always let me try it, no matter how bad I was at it ^_^ Spyro is amazing, I loved the one for the PS where you collected baby dragons and Spyro could ride a skateboard.

I live in New-Brunswick, Canada and in my province school starts in September. It could be only my province though. I have no clue when other places in Canada start school >.>
    3. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      Remember Cosmos in Dissidia 012? Can you make me a gif picture of her attacking and fending off the manikens with the Warrior of Light?
    4. Kairi831
      Kairi831
      ήόthίήg rέάllγ. lφl.

ωhάt άbόύt γόϋ?
    5. Kairi831
      Kairi831
      γøùr ωεlçφmέ!

Gøød άήd γούrςέlf?
    6. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      Spyro and Frogger are beast ! I haven't played Frogger in ages, jumping on things to get across the river. Good times. I was always terrible at it when I was younger XD

School starts early for you (or maybe late for me) O:
    7. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      I used to play Pac Man when I was young too. Awesome game, I could only get to level 3 before the ghost got me >_<

That's great to hear ;) I may look into those games since I'm going away soon (for vacation) and I can finally go into a game store. Wal Mart bums me out sometimes because I can never find older video games XD
    8. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      Man, that's one of the only Mario games that I didn't played xD Mario and I have been best friends since I was 3 years old, I can't leave him behind.
      Cool, I never played any of the games in the Persona series. However, I always found that they looked fun :3
    9. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      Mario Kart Wii is starting to frustrate me though. It's difficult to get 1st place now that I'm racing in the Mirror Cup XD
      Ouu what new video game is that ? :3
    10. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      If you made your sig just from trailers... CAN YOU MAKE ONE FOR ME TOO?!!!!
    11. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      My day was swell, I don't ever do much. I go outside for around an hour to get some fresh air and I play Mario Kart Wii XD
      I'm glad that you had a lot of fun on your birthday (Other than people getting upset of course.) (:
    12. Luke
      Luke
      No problem, I hope it was a happy one haha.
    13. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      No problem, birthdays are special and only come once a year ;)
      Yeah, I'm prone to nap and when it's cloudy outside, the force I require to keep myself awake is no match ;_;
      I'm tired too, but I think that's because it's a little after 1 AM. I should be in bed right now, this could be the naps doing.
      How was your b-day, by the way ? :3
    14. Luke
      Luke
      Happy Birthday
    15. Italia07
      Italia07
      Welcome & thank you! Italy is always adorable ^3^
    16. Italia07
      Italia07
      Happy birthday & Welcome to the site! :3
    17. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      Ohh and Happy Birthday to you !
      Hope you have an awesome day (:
    18. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      No problem and welcome again =3
      I'm doing swell, I'm amazed that I slept in so late but it's cloudy outside, I'm going to blame it on the weather :P How about you ?
    19. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      Where in the world did you get that sig? Is that Final Fantasy?
    20. Noir
      Noir
      Welcome Chroma. Please don't forget to make an introduction thread, thank you.
  • About

Birthday:
    August 11
    I'm right handed.

Graphic Design & Reading.

Signature

[​IMG]
    signature made by me. :3