Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates
Noir
Last Activity:
Oct 10, 2015
Writer

Noir

Noir was last seen:
Oct 10, 2015
    1. DigitalNeonZ
      DigitalNeonZ
      Thanks so wat kinda stuff do ya guys do on kingdom hearts planet besides roleplay Lawl
    2. Key King
      Key King
      i don't see why not.
    3. grandia20
      grandia20
      I forgot I could lol I told you its been awhile since I was on here.
    4. grandia20
      grandia20
      Ya I am lol they're my best friends in real life. More like brothers actually.
    5. Luke
      Luke
      I ike most of them haha
    6. Luke
      Luke
      Suicide Silence, Whitechapel, Chelsea Grin, All That Remains, Trivium, Avenged Sevenfold, Children of Bodom, The Gazette, Gorgoroth, Behemoth, Gojira, Nile, Between The Buried and Me, As i Lay Dying, Bring me the Horizon, Here comes The Kraken, The Red Chord, Escape The Fate, Blessthefall, Asking Alexandria, August Burns Red, Metallica, Iron Maiden, Mastodon, Dethklok, Alesana, CANIS, Maximum the Hormone, Blink-182, King Conquer, Chunk! no, Captain Chunk, Dead by April, Defiler, Crossfaith, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, Heildevolk, Iwrestlesdabearonce, Metallica, My Chemical Romance, NEW BREED, Nocturnal Bloodlust, NOFX, Parkway Drive, The Rose Will Decay, Silverstein, Suffokate, Sum 41, Versus the Night, Death I Am, I declare Goddess, I declare War, Disfiguring the Goddess, Settle the sky, King Conquer, Blood for Blood, Gang Green, Black Flag, Sons of liberty, Chthonic, Iced Earth, Kreator, Revocation, Dragonforce, Job for a Cowboy

Theres alot more hahaha
    7. Luke
      Luke
      Like japanese bands?
    8. Key King
      Key King
      oh...sorry
    9. Hatori
      Hatori
      You mean the new avatar? Thanks ^^ And thanks for the happy birthday too. :)
    10. Luke
      Luke
      yea i love him haha. Returner is my favorite
    11. Haresuno
      Haresuno
      A group? What do you mean by that?
    12. ADogX
      ADogX
      how'd you get it?
    13. grandia20
      grandia20
      Ya, i used to rp with a friend who recommended this site to me but he stopped for a while so i did too. He decided to come back and told me about therp he started so I came back to rp in it to.
    14. Aqua Fresh
      Aqua Fresh
      Lol, No prob. Why did you ask?
    15. grandia20
      grandia20
      Yes I am. Are you?
    16. Aqua Fresh
      Aqua Fresh
      Lol, same. :)
      Methane giving it the blue color, really beautiful, and lots of more to it.
      Oh, and yes, I cuddled with your bunny. ^^
    17. ADogX
      ADogX
      you have BBS FM!?
    18. Noctis
      Noctis
      Yes, but at a different forum called KHMedia. And don't see any reason to ban you. XD
    19. Haresuno
      Haresuno
      You asked if I post. I'm on the forum, and I responded to your question. My name is another color to indicate the amount of posts I've done, so yes I post. But I thought you were asking something else so I asked you to clarify.
    20. Haresuno
      Haresuno
      Might want to be a bit more specific with that question, friend.
  • About

Writer
    A little about my nationality- Japanese... I speak English, Japanese.

Gaming (horrible at arcade games though), writing, drawing.

Signature

[​IMG]
    ~~