Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates
Noir
Last Activity:
Oct 10, 2015
Writer

Noir

Noir was last seen:
Oct 10, 2015
    1. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      Thank you. Thank you very much. ^_^
    2. Noctis
      Noctis
      Sounds fun! I've been feeling pretty inspired in my writing lately as well. I write fan fics.
    3. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      How have you been doing?
    4. Noctis
      Noctis
      I see. So, what have you been up to lately?
    5. DarkAngel
      DarkAngel
      cheak it again...I post fast...
    6. DarkAngel
      DarkAngel
      I got all the time in the world right now...
    7. DarkAngel
      DarkAngel
      yea speaking of witch Tronia is at Dekku's room to tell him something...
    8. DarkAngel
      DarkAngel
      under standeble...same thing happens to me sometime...
    9. Hatori
      Hatori
      Yea, I can understand being busy. (two days until school again) TT.TT
    10. DarkAngel
      DarkAngel
      no the Dark orb that Darkrai shot hit Giratina...You need to read more close...
    11. DarkAngel
      DarkAngel
      VxV you need to fix your post on Pokemon: Darkness Rising...look at my post befor yours...
    12. Hatori
      Hatori
      I just got into them, but I LOVE Lucifer! The music stores here don't sell K-pop though :( Any songs you reccomend?
    13. Noctis
      Noctis
      ...lol wut?
    14. Hatori
      Hatori
      Mhm, USA ^_^ Korea sounds pretty cool, the only Korean related thing I know of is ShinEE though....Yea, Americans are pretty sheltered ^^' Not to mention that our presidents all suck XD lol.
    15. Hatori
      Hatori
      My parents. Computers quake in the prescence of their engineering power. Plus I can use my own computer again so it's all goo :)
    16. Hatori
      Hatori
      My brothers desktop. It's a whole fiasco, but my desktop is the only one with sound so he just barges in on it and I was forced to use his crappy one cause he's kinda obstinate...Meh. Brothers are brothers are brothers.
    17. Hatori
      Hatori
      oh wow, i wish i could play about half of those. and the shift key on my brothers computer is broken so i can't do smilies, grrr.
      i wonder sometimes if people remember final fantasy 1. it was before my time so i wouldn't..
    18. Hatori
      Hatori
      Ahh, ok. I don't play Pokemon so.....A Sinspawn Gui is one of the boss battles in Final Fantasy X. It's a bitch, I had to level grind forever to get enough MP to beat it -.-
    19. Hatori
      Hatori
      Yo, is your avatar the Sinspawn Gui????
    20. ADogX
      ADogX
      I demand you give me a Thundurus
  • About

Writer
    A little about my nationality- Japanese... I speak English, Japanese.

Gaming (horrible at arcade games though), writing, drawing.

Signature

[​IMG]
    ~~