Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates
Noir
Last Activity:
Oct 10, 2015
Writer

Noir

Noir was last seen:
Oct 10, 2015
    1. Noctis
      Noctis
      Sure thing!
    2. Noctis
      Noctis
      I'd love to. Just keep in mind that I like to do simple avatars where the colors are the main focus. I tend not to use effects or more than one texture. But I'll still do my best to do whatever you want! :)
    3. Hatori
      Hatori
      Cool ^_^ Then you can probably just go ask for it at the counter. If not, there's always Ebay. I love Gamestop. I just got The World Ends With You >< It's pretty awesome.
    4. Xeren_Ozone
      Xeren_Ozone
      My laptop? I was outside for a bit.
    5. Xeren_Ozone
      Xeren_Ozone
      Lol ikr xD xD
    6. Xeren_Ozone
      Xeren_Ozone
    7. Hatori
      Hatori
      I went into Gamestop and asked for it at the counter. Do they have GameStop in Korea? You can play it soon cause of the HD remake coming out. I'm excited for that ><
    8. Xeren_Ozone
      Xeren_Ozone
      Yes, yes I do.

Hey Chiggy Bum Bum.
    9. Hatori
      Hatori
      I <3 VII!!! I've never played it due to the lack of avaliability and lack of PS1 memory card :( but I swear I spent like hours reading up on it and everything. one of the reasons I want a PSP is so that i can play Crisis Core >< I played a little bit of it on my friends PSP an I just fell in love with it. It has a really cool and engaging batle system. I played a little bit of XIII, but honestly, i couldn't really get into it. The characters were AWESOME as well as the graphics and gameplay, but the problem I have with FF's is the predictability. I swear I was just about ready to smash my PS2 onto the wall going through the Djose Highroad in X.
    10. Hatori
      Hatori
      Nah. I just brought it up cause.....well I like FFX. :I So far it's my favorite FInal Fantasy. Plus, I've been strangley hung up on the Tumblr meme faces for a while and thought that an HD remake of the game seemed like a cool challenge. (Google search Challenge Accepted meme.)
    11. Hatori
      Hatori
      Good plan ^_^
      Final Fantasy X HD remake? CHALLENGE ACCEPTED. XD
    12. Key King
      Key King
      you're a mod? but, you're just an addict, like me!
    13. Hatori
      Hatori
      Yea, I like his face and the crazy purple hair with the curl thing :3 I'm pretty into Hatsune Miku, I actually cosplayed her at Otakon 2011 and Funimation took my picture for their blog >< I still haven't foud that picture. My favorite songs have to be Cantarella, Last Night Good Night, The Dissapearence, Electric Angel, levan Polka, and Kocci Muite Baby. The one thing I don't like about the Vocaloids is how the fans all make spin offs of them and the infinite numbers of Utauloids. Like how everyone has a negative, a genderbent...O_o
    14. Key King
      Key King
      that's what i wanted, but sonic is axel in that photo.
    15. Key King
      Key King
      hey cool, and i know who they are...
    16. Hatori
      Hatori
      Ahhh, Gackt (also Gakupo & Gakupoid) He's a Vocaloid, the only song of his I've heard is this strange one where all the other Vocaloids are in his harem...including Kaito O.o Personally I'm more of a Kaito and Hatsune Miku fan ^_^
    17. Hatori
      Hatori
      Ouch. I watched the first season, but the second season kinda lost me. I do know that Suzaku is the new Zero though :3
    18. Key King
      Key King
      okay, sounds good!
    19. Key King
      Key King
      no, you can still join.
    20. .Leggo
      .Leggo
      Sorry wrong profile! Haah
  • About

Writer
    A little about my nationality- Japanese... I speak English, Japanese.

Gaming (horrible at arcade games though), writing, drawing.

Signature

[​IMG]
    ~~