• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

1920s

Discussion in 'General' started by Betty Boop, Feb 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Betty Boop

Betty Boop New Member

I love this decade. It's a wild and tricky era. Many of my favorite authors lived and worked during this time. The World War left alot of damage in it's wake, affecting an entire generation. The Lost Generation who are our great-grandparents.
    People like F.Scott Fitzgerald, Clara Bow, and Rudolph Valentino made a great impression on our culture.
    It's also important for cartoon fans (and video game fans) because it's when the art of animation first became popular.

2. Figure.09

Figure.09 New Member

It was also the year when the United States' economy was being tested by its bank owners. :'D

3. Beloved

Beloved Azure's Beloved

I swear my mind was just read. lol

4. Betty Boop

Betty Boop New Member

Yeah, it ended badly. But it was so good that their children tried to recapture some of it in the '50s. That's when books like The Great Gatsby became popular.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.