• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

3D Theory

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance' started by Angel, Apr 29, 2011.

1. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

It's been a while since there was a theory on the forum so let me change that.
    Kingdom Hearts 3D
    Dream Drop and Distance.
    First I would like to say Birth by Sleep. What does that mean? The answer is exactly what it says. Terra, Aqua, Ventus, Ansem the Wise, Roxas, Xion, and Namine. In a sense they are "dead" (I know what your saying wtf no their not.) Well they are not in the realm of light anymore so they are clearing not in the realm of the living. The only way to ease their suffering is if they are born from sleep. That is where dreams come in. The plot of Kingdom Hearts 3D is for Sora and Riku to resurrected the fallen from sleep. I think that drop and distance refers to the gameplay. Ansem the Wise hid something within Sora. I think that is the key to making him "Dream". Clearly this game is a story within itself similar to Coded and Chain of Memories.