• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

7 Guardians of Light

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance' started by heartsride, Oct 29, 2012.

1. heartsride

heartsride New Member

So lets say that the 7 Guardians of Light were keybladers like Mickey said. Mickey only counted six. Who do you think will be the seventh?? I think Lea or Kairi. I'm hoping Lea:)

2. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

Sora, Kairi, Riku, Mickey, Aqua, Lea, Ventus.

3. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

Sora, Kairi, Riku, Mickey, Ventus, Aqua, and Terra.

The three friends of the present and the three friends of the past.

The ruler that ties them all together.

Edit: 4 weeks later.
    Such naive thinking on my part.

It'll be .....
    Sora, Riku, Kairi, Mickey, Ventus, Aqua, and Lea.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2012
  4. MadarasLives

MadarasLives New Member

i was under the impression sora couldn't be one, and kairi being a guardian of light would be a little weird, she'd essentially be guarding herself, not that that isnt a possibility.

5. Angel

What your under the impression that he couldn't be one. That doesn't make any sense.

6. tyekiller77

tyekiller77 New Member

To the question of Terra, he never conquers the darkness in his heart, so he can't be... He may help though since it will be a 7 on 13 fight

7. MadarasLives

MadarasLives New Member

Angel i kind of assumed failing the mark of mastery meant he would not be allowed to be one, rather then he couldn't be one. and i still find it troublesome that Kairi would be a guardian. i mean shes guarding herself? i honestly feel like it'l comprise of some people we dont expect. i dont see terra and ventus really being guardians. terra was to easily consumed by darkness plus he gave his keyblade to riku. ventus again his light was 'weak' without soras and he passed his keyblade to sora. Mmmm.. maybe Yen Sid? lol or Eraqus

not to mention Terra sort of exists as 2 of the darknesses.. lol, sort of.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2013
  8. Yo123

Yo123 New Member

Counting on Lea :)

9. Angel

I don't think Terra will be one. Plus, Terra didn't give his keyblade to Riku. He performed the rite of succession which gave Riku his own keyblade. Ventus will be a light. Yen Sid and Mickey are looking for Ventus and Aqua for that purpose. Ventus didn't pass his keyblade to Sora. He obtained Riku's keyblade.

The light will most likely be:
    Sora, Riku, Kairi, Mickey, Ventus, Aqua, and Lea.

10. Yo123

Yo123 New Member

betting on the following: terra returns as all xehanort forms have been killed. terra releases eraqus from his heart. eraqus helps him beating the darkness within. terra enters the path of dawn.
    => terra as one of the lights
    sora,riku,mickey,terra,aqua,ventus & lea