• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

A Lost World OOC

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Dreich, Apr 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dreich

Dreich New Member

[​IMG]
    Hi to all u prospective RPers and welcome to the OOc for an RP I hope will be interesting and successful...now this is my first time doing an RP on this site, but I have rped many times in the past and am willing to work hard to see that this goes well...

Anyways, here's the basics of what it'll be about:

Well it's mostly going to be an rp revolving around a torn world...post-apocalyptic I'm thinking, but like 100 years after the apocalypse, where we've all been forced back to swords and what not...but do to the "apocalypse" we were forced to live in isolated areas (iso-zones) on the planet...and due to the century of living in iso-zones, the area outside those zones has become hostile and everything out there is dangerous and deadly...I figure the rpers will be students in an academy and we all end up going out with a military patrol or something and our guard ends up dieing, thus leaving us stranded miles outside the nearest iso-zone and having to learn to survive outside and attempt to work our way back to the iso-zone. I'm thinking that everything but weapons will be somewhat futuristic, but we'll have to fight with swords and what not.

Of course there will always be opportunity for romance in this rp, because it will be a bunch of co-ed college students, and they're stranded. so it'll mostly be action with some romance and mystery mixed in...kinda covering all the bases

If you've gotten to here and still want to be in this I'm warning you that I am a little picky when it comes to RPing and I will require that anyone who will be in this must have at least 3, 5 sentence paragraphs per post in the actual rp...This does NOT mean a sentence like...My name is Dreich. will pass off...I understand that sometimes people just can't produce three paragraphs and I will be somewhat lenient in this, but that means u pm me and let me know you're having trouble

Now if u have decided to stay even after my little lecture there I will now tell u that I would like you to have a character bio in within a week of you posting that you'd like to be in the rp

There will be 8 spots for characters open excluding me and annyssrr who will be helping me run this in case I for some reason am unavailable.
    1.Dreich-Reson
    2.Curtis8494-William Jacob Johnson
    3.Kairi Star-Nic
    4.Haresuno-Riley Horfet
    5.Kardorious-Kardorious Fang
    6.Zerieth-Zack

I don't request much for bios but I would like this
    Name

Age (somewhere between 16-25 preferably, exceptions can be made)

Degree (you are college students after all, and what u intend to major in can effect what you can be useful in when it comes to surviving...all degrees will prove of some use I will make sure of it)

Military Experience (yes or no with option of details, this may mean they are currently serving)

Appearance

History (anything you would like to put here would be helpful or else this can be left blank)

my character bio

By the way guys I would like to point out that everything except weaponry will be like futuristic advanced...this means medicine and vehicles and what not...if u want a better explanation of this let me know via pm and I'll be more than happy to explain

Last edited: Apr 12, 2009
    Haresuno likes this.
  2. Ventus

Ventus Kickass Keyblader!

Name Kanio

Age 18

Degree He has a degree in Drama, History and Forgotten Languages

Military Experience not serving

Appearance [​IMG]

History Kanio is a 18 year old boy, who has had a rather normal life. He never has gone to help the military before because he was so busy with work at school. He likes a few girls around college but he hasn't had the confidence to ask a girl out.

3. annyssrr

annyssrr New Member

Name: Anna

Degree: Technology

Military Experience: Not sure

Appearance: [​IMG]

History: Careless about study because she's already make a good education in college.
    She don't like messing around with anyone.

I hope I can run this right as Dreich wanted.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2009
  4. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Name Nic

Age 15

Degree Not in college yet, but is in the military, probaly will go to college as a music major

Military Experience yes, but not in fighting, she calls the command the general tells her using her piccolo

Appearance the one on teh right
    [​IMG]

History Nicole is a normal girl except she was forced to take her father's place in the war. She had to go to a millitary academy and begin training there. However she had and injury during training with her leg. She can't run and was no loner suitable for combat, but was put into placement as the cammand carrier. She uses her piccolo to carry out commands the general tells her to carry out. Certain notes meaning different battle plans.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2009
    Kardorious likes this.
  5. Haresuno

Haresuno KH-3's Übermensch

Name: Riley Horfet

Degree: Intends to major in psychology, creative writing, english, art and history.

Military Experience: No.

Appearance:[​IMG]

Clubs: Grappling, Juujetsu, Kendo, & Writing

History: Riley is the quiet type who enjoys expressing himself through his words on a piece of paper. He is little spoken but when he has to speak it's usually worth the time to listen. Riley kept mainly higher than average grades throughout his school years up until high school where he pressed himself hard to get -and keep- his high grades.

Other: Enjoys studying dead languages and mythology. Hates bitter foods.

6. Dreich

Dreich New Member

well as of this point I'm thinking of starting the RP soon with what we have, but if everyone is willing to wait I think I'll just wait till it's full

7. Kardorious

Kardorious New Member

Name: Kardorious Fang III

Degree: Medicinal Technology, Healing Aparatus

Military status: 6 trip medic

[​IMG]

History: Orphanded as a child at St. Michaels Hospital. Grew up watching and reading medical practices. Quickly adapted quick thinking in medical practices and at the age of 14 was admited into the military for his infinite knowledge of Medicinal Herbs and Tech. , along with Healing Aparatuses. Because of this knowlegde he has perfected his body phisyc to an unnatural state yet muscular.

8. Dreich

Dreich New Member

I will start this RP in a couple of days with what we have and find some way to later include anyone that may join...please post in here once in a while to remind me that you are active, and that you're interested...if anyone has an objection to starting this within the next 3-4 days let me know and I will post-pone it

9. Zerieth

Zerieth Head Game Reviewer

Okay. This looks seriously cool. Welcome to The Kh forums btw.

Name: Zack

Degree: Has a degree in biology

Military Experience: Yes to an extent. He is a master swords man, after taking some classes with some of his friends.

History: Went to a tech school for biology. At the same time he joined the schools fencing club and learned how to fight. He is also into lost technology, trying to restore things that were lost in the apocalypse.

Heres his girl friend. God this is gonna be very hard to do, but every writer needs a challenge and my book has romance. I would appreciate input on how I'm doing this. Constructive criticism only plz, i need to be able to benefit off of input, not get mad over it.

Namer: Emily Leve'l (Lev-ehl)

Degree: Mathematics

Military Experience: The same as Zacks, but she is in archer club.

(But not as emo)

Last edited: Apr 17, 2009
  10. Haresuno

I'm still in.

11. Dreich

Dreich New Member

I just thought I'd let everyone know that the RP is up and ready...both I and Kairi have posted, get your posts up soon please everyone...if you have any recommendations let me know, whether it's about the story line or my writing

12. Haresuno

13. Ventus

Ventus Kickass Keyblader!

I'm sorry but I'm quitting the rp.

14. Dreich

Dreich New Member

that's alright...I understand that sometimes things just don't work out the way you want, but I have to say that we will miss having the opportunity to have you here. Thanks for the notice anyways

15. annyssrr

annyssrr New Member

why Sora?

By the way I'm quitting too because I'm busy with my school work and other rpg. srry Dreich. :(

16. Zerieth

Wow, the rp has just started and already people are leaving. I feel for you Dreich, but heres to a successful rp anyways.
    *Holds up soda pop and jugs it*
    *Eyes start streaming* That was a really stupid idea XD

17. W.J. Solomon

W.J. Solomon Solomon's Reprieve

Can I join? This looks good.
    Name: William Jacob Johnson

Degree: Going for two degrees. Culinary and Musical with guitar.

Military Experience: Not in it but knows alot about it since his grandfather was in it.

Appearance:[​IMG] Carries a sword and an acoustic guitar on his back.

History: Was a child genius with cooking and music but failed everything else because he didn't want to do it but he got two scholarships for music and culinary. He has since been going to college since the age of 14. His father was an alcoholic and his mother died in child birth so he ran away, going to live with his grandfather until he left for college. He now is travelling the world when he reached here.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2009
  18. Dreich

Dreich New Member

Curtis you're in, but remember there are no guns

and I personally believe that this RP can be successful despite people leaving...I understand why the left, they had things going on in there life...I feel for that completely and wish them the best.

19. Zerieth

I know. It's a good story line you set up. I think this might be the first of it's kind, but only the REAL rp veterans would know. I've been on this site for a while, but not that long and i don't do a lot of rping.

20. Dreich

Dreich New Member

guys by the way I would rather have you do one good long post (like my starting one, most of mine will be like that or longer) a week that encompasses as far as I've progressed the story line (maybe even farther if circumstances allow), rather than fifteen posts a day..but that's just my thoughts as to how this can run smoother overall

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.