• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

about downloading music.....

Discussion in 'General' started by IcecreamLink, May 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IcecreamLink

IcecreamLink Banned

do you guys know where to download music?

2. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Well majority of the time you have to pay, I found a nice site to download almost every song possible for free! The link is below...

http://www.airmp3.net/

3. Chocobo Dyl

Chocobo Dyl New Member

be careful not to break any copyright mind!

Listening to downloaded msuic is ok, but putting it on a video or ont to a compact disc is illegal!

4. Zerieth

Zerieth Head Game Reviewer

Actually, it is only illegal to put it on a disc if you are attempting to sell said disk. So long as you are not making a profit from it, the company doesn't care.

5. Destiny

Destiny Guest

YEah, you also can't say you wrote a song or something like that on like youtube wehre the actual possible writer can see it, then it's illegal, but you canp ut the song on videos and on CD's, you just can't make any money off of it and stuff or give it away.

6. Zerieth

In other words, its ok so long as you don't make a profit and include a disclaimer.

7. ü

ü 30•05•2010

thepiratebay.org + utorrent, sorted

(Y)

8. Goldfish

Goldfish Cats in the Cradle

Like Kupo has mentioned. Use a torrent and a torrent site...
    ... Didn't the PirateBay get busted or something a few weeks back?
    But back on topic, A torrent program thing like utorrent, bitcomet and some other ones (depending on which you prefer, not sure how different they are) and a site where you can get the torrents from like PirateBay or Mini Nova.
    The torrents with more seeders and less lechers are the fastest ones.

9. Chocobo Dyl

Chocobo Dyl New Member

Sorry, I meant to say as long as you don't sell the discs, and I sort of got confused between DVD's and CD's. If I remember right, according to UK copyright it's illegal to put Films onto disc after downloading them.

Piratebay sort of got busted yes, it's because Sims 3 was leaked on there 2 weeks before it's actual release date. The ploice looked into this and found it was the truth, and therefore PirateBay was proved to be guilty of....piracy. Lol, you think they would ahev noticed earlier.

10. Figure.09

Figure.09 New Member

torrents.

do it.

11. ü

ü 30•05•2010

pirate bay's still going strong, I may have used recently :)

12. Zerieth

I personally dislike torrents. Virus's tend to pop up in them a lot, and its hard to see it coming. Downloads your virus scanner generally finds it before it has time to do anything. Still, for all you lime wire users, heres a trick for finding a virus disguised as a song.

First, find your desired file and double click it.
    Next, wait a second then pause the download.
    Then, Making sure the desired file is highlighted, click the preview button.

If something plays, odds are its fine. But, if nothing plays at all, its more than likely a virus and you should cancel the download immediately. Go into your Lime wire saved folder and purge the file from your system. This way you only risk getting a partial virus, not the whole thing. I can't guarantee that a file that plays is safe, but if it plays music then an it should be fine. Happy downloading.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.